FanFiction.Net
for Slay The Hierarchy

9/22 c20 DistractedPotato
Pretty well written, can't wait to see where this goes!
5/8 c20 kalakimaki
Damn like this fic. Please continue. My mind is regularly coming back to it.
8/11/2022 c3 Brutalcrab
Please continue this unique story. Eager for your next update.
6/6/2022 c1 SingingMonster
This is certainly a new take.
1/29/2022 c1 Guest
REVIEW MY STORY!

www dot fanfiction dot net/s/14011295/1/Caillou-Montana

#
1/25/2022 c20 18kootranova1
Ooohhh. Princess got some Intel?

I have a guess. I'll have to wait and see.
12/13/2021 c19 me
Hi! I really like this fic. It's probably one of my most favorite in a long time, and I just wanted to say keep up the good work! Also sorry if my english is bad.
12/7/2021 c18 kootranova1
Wow. What a little pissant. I mean, i totally agree - as a royal prince he should be wary of following anyone during a crisis, it being the best time for the prince to "disappear" - but still.
12/1/2021 c18 Dontus -not Donut- Powerus
The King in Green is now released.
11/29/2021 c17 70-Tengatsu-0
Yup, that does it. I am APPALLED at the lack of attention this story has. The dialogue is simple but engaging, the characters are on point and the plot is surprisingly fun and interesting from the very beginning. This stuff is awesome, and I hope you keep up the good work!
11/3/2021 c17 Dontus -not Donut- Powerus
Would be nice if the Sentinels came in when an invasion comes around. He's still the Sovereign of Argenta after all. The political power is just split in half thanks to the Maykers.

Leading to the past King of Argenta to calm down the ones of whom are sided with the Maykers to stall civil war after the Slayer have already left with his soldiers towards the trap that would have killed his entire Sentinel 'Wraith' Loyalists.

Looking back at the Ancient Gods, there are still Loyal Knights left for him. Even though he gave up his sovereignty by violating the law of not spilling the blood of the Priests of the Order of the Deag in the land of Argenta.

Even then, the Slayer is still technically the King of Argenta, because the Deag's are now no longer "Holy" figures, as one of their now renowned titles or Moniker are "Hell Priests". So technically in the eyes of the Wraith Loyalist Argentians, the Slayer is still their King.

Plus there's the matter of the Fortress of Doom in which my guess is rightfully at the Argenta homeworld.

It's easy to bring them to Doomslayer, as Hayden seems to have already planned for this to happen. He installed the Teether, knows his history (Because Maykers are literally Omniscient beings. Read the codex for the Divinity Machine. Search Divinity Machine Codex, click the one on the Wiki page, titled Codex/Story of the Sentinels Doom wiki and CtrlF then type in Divinity Machine) which would mean that Samuel Hayden could have given the Sentinel Wraith Loyalist army a message to Doomslayer's location. To the location of their King.

Which would explain the invasion perfectly. The Traitor Sentinels found out, took the coordinates, and tried to invade and seal him again while holding the Loyalists down as long as they can to never make them give the demon's terror freedom.
10/22/2021 c16 Grey
Hey there. This is an amazing take on the story and its going pretty well. I think the only thing that is bothering me about the story is how slow its moving. I know people have lives outside of stories, but the updates are super far apart and usually super short. But that's really the only complaint I have. Good work
10/20/2021 c10 BoredKing
You cant describe someone as petite and tall at the same time. Its like saying someone is fat and skinny at the same time.
10/20/2021 c1 BoredKing
You know the slayer isn't reliant on the suit, right? He ripped through hell long before he got tthe suit and guns. His power comes from his rage, it fuels him and empowers him. Kind of like the Hulk.
10/14/2021 c16 Scarease
May she not have the sexual appetite of what she was in past life or Blitz is going have own army future little Slayer or spend less time killing slayer try escape out his bedroom form Daisy .
58 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »