FanFiction.Net

I’m DYING

“THREW UP A LITTLE”

Lmao
11/12 c6 carinaglaser0
I can understand why Edward and Co. are like that (I experienced childhood abuse), but nothing is an excuse for abuse and this is exactly what they do, they abuse other people. It is easier to do nothing, but it is the right thing to work on yourself and through your trauma. I don't know if I can read more of it, because it triggers myself, nothing makes me more aggressive than abuse.
10/23 c27 BurchGirl
Wow! I just found this story and binged read it. Amazing! What happened to Epilogue 2? ;) Maybe you can revisit these two. Never too late. Loved it!
9/14 c27 Vamps09
Great story! Thanks for writing!,
9/14 c27 Vamps09
Love the story thanks for writing!
8/9 c27 RoYes02
This was amazing. Thank you.!
7/31 c26 Cina's
You had me in tears.
7/31 c25 Cina's
I have absolutely loved your story. I was heartbroken for nine year old Bella. Was edward redeemable? In time I thin, but it was up to Bella to make that decision. It was a hard read and i hated some of it and loved most of. It. Tha k you for writing and sharing.
6/27 c27 Purple.Raindrops.10
One of the best stories I’ve ever read. Amazing writing.
6/10 c27 Senorfrogs
One of the best story I’ve read here!
Thank you!
6/8 c12 Senorfrogs
Amazing fic
5/28 c27 foxyfanatic
one of the best story I've read. the broken , the love , the healing forgiveness and moving forward. i love the ending. i love the part of pov of charlie.
3/19 c27 Daire123
This story was amazing! I’m proud of all Bella, Edward, Alice, and Jasper accomplished. This story really meant a lot to me and had me appreciate the little things in life and friends that become family. My mom lost both of her parents at a young ageher dad at 7 and her mom days before her 13th birthday to different forms of cancer. Thankfully she had older siblings that raised her since her older sister was 18, but the trauma is still there over 40 yrs later. Important days are hard knowing her parents hardly watched their children grow and now grandchildren. Thank you for sharing this emotional, therapeutic story! I hope you never stop writing!
3/19 c25 Daire123
Absolutely adorable! I love how Edward went out of his way to be her prince and became the man Bella truly needed!
3/16 c1 Daire123
I loved your last story and looking forward to this story! This first chapter already has me bawling my eyes out, it’s incredible! I can’t wait to read more!
1,083 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »