FanFiction.Net
for In The Weeds

3/24/2022 c26 PuzzlePerfect9
Wow. This was a really emotional story, especially the last chapter. I hope you still plan to add the two epilogues.
3/20/2022 c26 Zveka
good story with complicate characters ...not always lovable...
3/17/2022 c26 PreciousJuls
This story had me crying, laughing, pissed at Edward, Charlie, and even Bella at times. But I loved it! I loved them and their growth within themselves but also with each other. Thank you for sharing this story. Can wait to read their epi!
3/11/2022 c1 Ajfflady
I put of reading your story until I saw it was voted in the top ten Twifics , congratulations it is a well deserved win.
Your characters, the plot, setting all of it drew me in quickly. The tragedy they both had to overcome, how friendship was valued and tested. The chemistry your characters had, this was one very bad boy Edward, made for an angsty unlove story, with a HEA. Teen struggle and pitfalls, along with parental shortcomings, fault and emotional and physical neglect made this story uncomfortable to read in places but in the best way. I could not put it down. Excellent storytelling.
3/9/2022 c26 7MsKittenMarie
2 more epilogues to go?
3/8/2022 c25 NHSheri.FanFic
Your story made me mad, cry, laugh and so many other emotions. All signs of a GREAT story to me! Definitely going miss these 4.
Thank you for sharing your writing!
3/6/2022 c26 4AlexandraaCullen
This chapter has me crying.. a lot! A few tears here and there but it was the last line that had me crying. I’ve never read anything quite like this chapter. It was so well written and bittersweet.

Thank you so much for sharing. I read your other story before this one and I have to say I’m hooked. I love your plots and writing and hope to read more stories from you in the future. Thanks
3/6/2022 c25 AlexandraaCullen
What a beautiful way to end the story. I’m so glad Edward have Bella her mother’s necklace. It was a sad moment to see the four of them say goodbye to their shed. I loved to see all their healing in this chapter too. It makes me happy to see all the characters come such a long way
3/6/2022 c24 AlexandraaCullen
Wow what a wild chapter! I’m glad it’s ending on a good note! I love how sweet and supportive Edward is to Bella
3/6/2022 c22 AlexandraaCullen
Awe Edward is so much sweeter this time around, glad he opened up to Bella
3/5/2022 c20 AlexandraaCullen
I’m so glad they’re back together and their relationship seems so much stronger now. It was definitely built on a better foundation
3/5/2022 c15 AlexandraaCullen
Aw, my heart aches for her!
3/1/2022 c9 AlexandraaCullen
Aw what a powerful moment
3/1/2022 c1 AlexandraaCullen
I’m so intrigued already! Can’t wait to keep reading
2/28/2022 c26 trishchar
this touched my soul. Loved the ending
1,085 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »