FanFiction.Net
for In The Weeds

2/7/2022 c26 MsLiss
2/6/2022 c1 7DawnBreaker8
Man that first chapter is sad. Poor Bella and wow Eddie became a dick.
2/6/2022 c26 bluevolvic
Wow! That was a rollercoaster of emotions! Incredible epilogue from Charlie’s POV
2/6/2022 c25 bluevolvic
Awww! So happy for them all, Bella finally in a good place with Edward by her side. Jasper and Alice too! I have loved this story since the first chapter and in my eyes Edward has been redeemed.
2/5/2022 c24 bluevolvic
Arghhh! Finally catching up with this and that chapter was freaking fantastic, on the edge of my seat with everything going on.

Didn’t realise Didyme was bumping off Aro and Dem, that was a shock! So glad they don’t have those two to deal with no more, and our boys are finally free to live their best lives with their girls :D

Bella is so strong and I think she could do with some counselling,she has had a lot to process. I’m so glad she is getting to stay with Alice.

I freaking love how far Edward and Bella have blossomed, I have loved reading them growing closer and becoming soul mates like they always probably were and meant to be if their childhoods hadn’t been rocked by everything.
2/5/2022 c1 TwiFanfictionRecs
In The Weeds has been nominated in the poll to find the Top 10 fics completed in January on www . twifanfictionrecs . com
2/4/2022 c26 RoBiNiSmYbOo
God I’m so glad I decided to follow this story. I usually only read completed things but someone recommended this to me. And I’m so glad I decided to check it out! I loved this!
2/1/2022 c26 sakari-x
Amazing ending to a wonderful story, I really did love it all. Thanks so much for posting.
1/31/2022 c26 Birthd
I’ve never sat and read all the way through a fic before. Sorry for not commenting on each chapter as I read but I was so entranced with the character development and vividly seeing the plot unfold. Bravo, that was very impressive.
1/31/2022 c26 Babyface Carter
This chapter owned me and made me cry big ugly tears - snot filled sobs. It’s incredible. The whole story is amazing and I’m so fucking sorry it’s over.

Wow! Bravo - awesome story!
1/31/2022 c26 cuteascherries
: )
1/29/2022 c26 ashiana
Thank you for giving us Charlie's pov. It was so sad to read but he owned up to his mistakes and also got his closure.
1/27/2022 c25 ashiana
Love how everything came together in the end. It was the perfect ending they deserved..
1/25/2022 c26 ChrisDGoosey
Wow! There is so much I enjoyed about this story. I loved the close relationships between Edward and Jasper, and Bella and Alice. There are bits I don’t fully understand what happened but I will read again in the near future. Overall, loved it. Well done and thank you.
1/25/2022 c24 ChrisDGoosey
This is the one that made me cry, so strong, so very good,
1,085 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »