FanFiction.Net
for In The Weeds

1/14/2022 c26 1AALLMM
Une belle histoire qui m’a fait passé par toutes sortes d’emotions…
Bravo et merci beaucoup
1/13/2022 c26 LaPumuckl
I should be really mad at you because you made me cry so much in this chapter. It might even top the crying through reading the whole story so far;)
But I'm not because you made not only Bella forgive Charlie but me, too. And that wasn't an easy thing!

Looking forward to the next epilogue
1/11/2022 c26 Guest
Rip my heart out. Make me cry.
Sure, Charlie was bad but...
Rip my heart out!
Forrest and Meadow. Just perfect.
Thanks
1/11/2022 c26 JJ
This was brilliant...thank you for sharing!
1/13/2022 c26 KDMCAM
WOW! Thank you so much for writing this epi from charlie’s POV. From the beginning i could tell it was going to be brilliant. I didn’t expect to cry while reading it. Then u add Edward coming to visit and then how he feels and i can only imagine thru the years what an emotional roller coaster it was. Oh and then forrest and meadow. That is the cutest thing ever!
1/12/2022 c25 KDMCAM
He’s so redeemable! I can’t even believe other readers don’t think so. I love these two. I don’t want it to end. Showing up as her prince is so super sweet! I hope we get to find out what they become as adults.
1/12/2022 c24 KDMCAM
I love that the judge was so heart felt and really took Bella into consideration.
1/12/2022 c26 orionfoo
You have me crying over here.
1/10/2022 c26 ShaqeShaq
Hello,

I do not usually review but this last chapter awoke something in me. I am also dealing with a very traumatic relationship with my mother and this made me realize that before my mom is a mom; she is a person. That my forgiveness of her mistakes is not me accepting the abuse but rather acknowledging the pain both she and I were in and growing from it. This chapter made me cry but out of relief and hope. I hope in the new few epilogues Bella address breaking these generational traumas with her children and how she did it.

Thank you for this chapter. 3
-Shaq
1/10/2022 c26 Wow
Damn only a great writer can make you feel bad for a man you hated throughout the whole story. How dare you make us want Bella to talk to him! Lol love the story sad to see it come to a end!
1/12/2022 c26 Pattsy1994
Really sad chapter to read, l wished Charlie could have survived. He could've made amendments through his grandchildren.
1/12/2022 c26 vivienlyle13
It was hard to read, too. This chapter made me cry a lot but also feel good by the end. You are an amazing writer
1/12/2022 c25 Pattsy1994
You brought them all to the brink and somehow saved them, particularly Bella, Jasper and Edward. Yes at one point, there was no redemption for the boys, but they saw the errors of their ways and made amendments. Thanks for writing such a great story.
1/12/2022 c26 taynemmsmama
Tough to read. Awesome, but tough to read.
1/12/2022 c26 robertsbella2
OMG I ugly cried reading this. Beautiful writing.
1,085 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »