FanFiction.Net
for In The Weeds

12/30/2022 c17 Rita01tx
Slight confusion but I'm assumin' Rosalie's father, the rapist, isn't Esme's murderer!? In the meantime, Edward and Bella are both busy f*ckin' up big time!
12/30/2022 c16 Rita01tx
Well, hell...looks like Edward was worried about the wrong perv tryin' to get to Bella!
12/29/2022 c15 Rita01tx
Now it's mentioned, why hasn't Esme's murder been investigated!? Something's fishy about that!
Anyway, looks like Bella's been New Mooned "for her own good" *eyeroll!*
12/29/2022 c14 Rita01tx
Much as I love Edward realizin' how much Bella rocks his world, I'm worried he and Jasper are gonna have a very hard, possibly painful, time detachin' from Dimitri anytime soon *shudder!*
12/28/2022 c13 Rita01tx
Edward is such a bad ass I keep forgettin' he lives on the right side of the tracks as opposed to Bella and Jasper! In any case, the sooner they can all get the hell outta Dodge, the better, especially before Aro sets his cold, dead heart on Bella!
12/28/2022 c12 Rita01tx
Edward is tryin' so hard to be a good boy and he is...a very good bad boy! Can't wait to find out what the other guy looks like LOL!
12/28/2022 c11 Rita01tx
At the end of the day, these are school kids tryin' to make it in a really bad world...no bueno! I worry Aro's gonna do something to get back at Dimitri through Edward and Jasper!
12/24/2022 c10 Rita01tx
Jeebus, this story has me still up and readin' at 6 a.m. on my side of the world (The Netherlands)! Love, love, love how close Edward and Bella are becomin'...how protective of her he is! And I hope she gets to find her mother's recipe book!
12/24/2022 c9 Rita01tx
What a wild ride this chapter has been and it wouldn't surprise me if Bella became a damn fine shrink someday down the road!
12/22/2022 c8 Rita01tx
Whatever happened to Edward's mother sure f*cked him up badly! However, sounds like somebody's cold, dead heart just ticked over for the first time in...well, ever!
12/22/2022 c7 Rita01tx
Any mention of Aro sets my teeth on edge!
12/22/2022 c6 Rita01tx
So many f*cked up kids!
12/21/2022 c5 Rita01tx
Well, I guess Jake would be a step up from pencil dick Mike LOL!
12/21/2022 c4 Rita01tx
Looks like Bella has acquired a couple of deliquent guardian angels!
12/21/2022 c3 Rita01tx
The sooner Bella can get out of her house, the better! And I have the impression Edward didn't interrupt Mike by accident.
1,083 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »