FanFiction.Net
for In The Weeds

8/20/2022 c27 Nellybean0710
wow this story was truly amazing. I was sucked right in from the start. I like the fact that it is really and tells a story of the harded lifestyle people live in. I can not wait to see the next chapter. please update soon.
8/15/2022 c10 SeptemberGirl 7
This drug dealing is dangerous and I cannot believe Edward is bringing Bella into the fold.
Edward should get out himself…NOT add Bella to the toxic mix.
Glad to see Edward making strides to be a ‘better’ person.
8/13/2022 c27 Anny1209
Wow.
Just wow.
This is my first time leaving a review. I couldn’t stop reading this beautiful story for the past few days. I just want to thank you for your fantastic work and please please post the second part of the epi!
7/30/2022 c25 Guest
Edward was definitely redeemable. With all the trauma he went through as a child what would one expect? It would be ridiculous to think there wouldn’t be any repercussions. He did the work…the hard work.

I enjoyed this story, the characters and how they overcame the obstacles they created in some cases, as well as the obstacles they had nothing to do with.

I enjoyed your story. It was hard to put it down. Thank you for sharing with us.
7/29/2022 c21 Guest
Edward had me crying when he talked to Jasper.
6/29/2022 c27 lori henderson
Great story please post epi 2
6/23/2022 c27 7MsKittenMarie
So what happened? You did promise to post Part 2, and you haven't. I'm disappointed. Considering you put this now as complete when even on this chapter, chapter 27 that this is only Part 1 of the Epilogue where's the rest?
But yet you keep posting a new story. if this was the end of this one I think you should change the authors note here at the bottom to that don't you think? You have people waiting you don't explain why this is the last or why it says complete or if you're planning on finishing it.
Very Very Very disappointing indeed.
6/18/2022 c27 MCFC Blue Moon
Wow! I've just spent the last two days reading through this and what a profound and emotional journey it was. Thank you so much for writing this gem, I've thoroughly enjoyed every moment of it.
6/10/2022 c27 1Flora Mile
Amazing story, from beginning to end. Lots of character depth.

Thank you for writing this story!

Do a 10 year 2nd epi, Bella looking back after Charlie dies, teenage kids and hot Daddyward!
5/21/2022 c27 Debs0608
So very good. Thanks for much for writing. I loved watching them grow up. Can’t wait for part two of the epilogue to see how Bella progresses to forgiving her dad.
5/5/2022 c27 JustARead
It’s been a long time since I’ve really got sucked into a fic, it was great!
5/5/2022 c26 JustARead