FanFiction.Net
for In The Weeds

6/20/2021 c9 1Cieloluna
Omg. I just found this and I’m so glad. This is sooo good.
6/20/2021 c1 cullensrule
Oh my poor Bella. Thank heaven for Alice. I understand Edward is hurting about his parent's divorce. Who knows what turned him to being an ass but I am glad Bella stood up to him and gave it back at him.
6/20/2021 c9 acw1
Great
6/20/2021 c9 assimpleasthat
La tensión entre estos dos está pero uuufff
6/20/2021 c9 1Savage Rob
Ugh...ugly cry...great chapter!
6/20/2021 c9 KriSmilez
Most exciting fic discovery of this year, this B and even E is so endearing for some odd reason ugh just want them to be happy in a bubble somewhere
6/19/2021 c9 4sambeam
that was a great chapterthanks for updating and i can’t wait for more!
6/19/2021 c9 Bevey99
This was a lot. Man things happened all over the place. Aro, her dad, Cas, f'n Black. And now it seems Edward has discovered what he's done to do her for years actually hurt her. Why now? Thank you for this great chapter.
6/19/2021 c9 Luvntwilight
Thanks so much for updating
6/19/2021 c9 sounds of music
This chapter was amazing. So many emotions! I especially loved Edward looking out for her and taking the hit for her knowing it was laced. Can't wait for more!
6/19/2021 c9 lillianolivia.white
This was the best chapter! There was so much information in this chapter. I could never figure out why Bella was scared of Dr. Cullen in his house, but not at the hospital? There were so many things about Edward I couldn't figure out. All the random girls are just a bandaid for him. Talking to Bella about his past may be better than all the therapists he's been to. I am soooo glad Edward was at that party and got her away from those creeps. Im worried sick that Bella’s dad is going to hand her over to Aro.
6/19/2021 c9 ashiana
Thanks for this amazing chapter. So much happened. Bella finally knows what happened to Edward's mother and she and Edward are talkimg more. That's good. Aro and his son are a piece of work. Hope they don't hurt Bella.
6/19/2021 c9 1xhilaration
Every time I see an update, I get so unbelievably happy! Great chapter. I cannot wait for your next update.
6/19/2021 c9 emmettkellanlove
Wow. That was an amazing chapter.
Super excited to read more. Please update soon!
6/19/2021 c9 TrulyOutrageous