FanFiction.Net
for In The Weeds

5/11/2021 c4 Bevey99
this poor girl can't get a break. Even foster care would probably be better. Hum, Ed sort took care of her w/ the alcohol. Thanks for the update.
5/11/2021 c4 giannakylie
Unless Edward found out that Bella is the reason he had every bad thing in his life happen I can find an excuse good enough. Being standoffish or even ignoring her fine. Being cruel inexcusable
5/11/2021 c4 4sambeam
this is so sadbut it’s very interesting how the relationships are evolving. keep up the good work!
5/11/2021 c4 2Sunflower Fran
OMG, this chapter was amazing.
I love Jasper, he's a great character here. And I like how he is trying to get Bella to open up. Even Edward seems to be softening, and I feel as if he has skeletons in his closet, too.
Great writing.
5/9/2021 c3 Emulation91
I feel so terrible for Bella! Interested to see if she and Jasper form a bond. Edward’s timing at the party was highly suspicious! Hmm…. Thanks for the update! Looking forward to the next chapter.
5/5/2021 c3 trisha63
Great chapter update! Something is up with Jasper and Edward and I am very curious to know what it is. Mike seem harmless but you just never know with teenage boys! ;) Take care and stay safe, Trisha :}
5/4/2021 c3 lillianolivia.white
Im so glad Edward interrupted Mike. He was definitely going to push Bella into something she didn’t want. Jasper knows her dad hit her. I think she should’ve gone to the ER. Charlie is so hateful.
Loved the chapter , though.
5/4/2021 c3 2musicdaydreams
I’m so disappointed in Bella’s dad (is it actually Charlie in this story? His name hasn’t been mentioned.). He’s so horrible & lost. I wish he could realize he still has a daughter & get himself together. I hope Bella isn’t headed down the wrong path because I like that she still has plans for herself and is taking steps to put them in motion. I’m curious as to what’s going on in Jasper’s head with regards to Bella. I’m enjoying this and looking forward to more.
5/4/2021 c2 musicdaydreams
I like that Bella stood up to Victoria...even if she was stressed and filled with anxiety the whole time. She has really been let down by the men in her life. I’m impressed how strong she is. Definitely stronger than those aforementioned guys in her life.
5/4/2021 c1 musicdaydreams
Well that was just heartbreaking. Poor Bella. And Edward is definitely not handling his parental issues very well at all. I know what Bella said to him was mean, but I don’t blame her with how bad he’s been to her since he came back the summer after her mom died. I’m going to have a hard time ever forgiving him. I just feel so bad for Bella.
5/4/2021 c3 Luvntwilight
Thanks so much for updating
5/4/2021 c3 Cullenosopy
I want to break every effin bone in Charlie's body.

Thank you! ! ! !
5/4/2021 c3 Bevey99
?- So Allie can get her dick wet?
5/4/2021 c3 2Sunflower Fran
Some telling clues here. Jasper knows she didn't ride her bike in the morning because he probably brought it back with her backpack. And he knows her bruises are not from a fall.
Great chapter. Loving this fic, but I know it's going to be sad.
5/4/2021 c3 Dbeck11