FanFiction.Net
for In The Weeds

5/4/2021 c3 4sambeam
this is so different from your other story, but i’m still really liking it
5/2/2021 c1 Luvntwilight
Sounds really good.
5/2/2021 c2 Luvntwilight
Thanks so much for updating
5/2/2021 c2 13archy12
Poor Bella, she has a terrible life, and so many issues. Charlie hitting her...that's horrible. She's probably waiting to turn eighteen and run far away.
5/2/2021 c1 archy12
Wow, what happened with Edward? Even if his parents divorced, why did he become so mean to Bella?
5/2/2021 c2 ellekat08
What happened to him to make him change so much. I guess we’ll find out.
Fran mention your fic on Facebook so here I’m.
You have some inconsistencies First chapter it says Edward’s eyes are blue second chapter says they’re green. First chapter says he never talked to her when he came back second chapter says he called her crying when his cat died.
4/30/2021 c2 Maritimers Lovefanfiction
Wow, that was absolutely heartbreaking. Looking forward to finding out why Edward is being such an epic douche canoe. If I was Bella I wouldn't be forgiving him any time soon. I'm here for it but hope the angst isn't toooooo heavy.
4/28/2021 c2 UnderlinedSmile
Thank you for this story, looking forward to see where this is going. Kids/teens can be so cruel and stupid
4/25/2021 c2 Guest
I hope bella find a guy before edward.
Edward is a bastard egoist.
4/26/2021 c2 everlong21
Why did Edward become a douche after the summer when he was NINE? Like, how?!

I'm with ya, I just don't know what the heck is going on. I just want to hug Bella and stomp on Edward lol
4/26/2021 c2 emmettkellanlove
Loving this. So much mystery, so much angst. I am loving it
4/25/2021 c2 Bevey99
I'm still here. Poor girl.
4/25/2021 c1 Bevey99
That was sort of heartbreaking. Thanks for writing
4/25/2021 c2 4sambeam
great chapter! your description of bella’s anxiety and feelings feels very accurate and relatable
4/25/2021 c2 18creaatingmadness
It’s so good already! Keen for more!
1,085 « Prev Page 1 .. 61 68 69 70 71 72 .. Last Next »