FanFiction.Net
for In The Weeds

4/25/2021 c2 Cullenosopy
This is hard for me to read. I'm a card carrying Bella lover and feel very protective of her. I don't know what you have planned, but forgiving Edward is already going to be tough.

Thank you! ! ! ! ! !
4/25/2021 c2 lillianolivia.white
Bella leads a very sad life. I absolutely HATE Victoria. I wonder what is really going on with Edward? If he hates Bella, why does he still keep the Rosary? Good chapter.
4/25/2021 c2 Emulation91
God, Bella is breaking my heart. Thanks for the update! Looking forward to more!
4/25/2021 c2 2Sunflower Fran
This is so good. Great writing and character description.
4/25/2021 c1 18creaatingmadness
ooh looking forward to more! :)
4/24/2021 c1 4sambeam
was very excited to see your name with a new story! looking forward to where this goes
4/21/2021 c1 Guest
Kids can be so cruel... cannot wait to read more!
4/20/2021 c1 Guest
Loved the begging! Can’t wait to see how it will unravel! Happy writing!
4/20/2021 c1 Guest
Aww makes my heart sad! But great start. Can’t wait for more :)
4/21/2021 c1 tpea1288
Yeesh what a monster Edward has become. I hope he becomes a decent human being and spends years making it up to Bella.
4/21/2021 c1 everlong21
You broke my heart with that prologue! Of course I'll follow and read but this was just so sad. Edward is terrible, and Bella seems sweet, and vulnerable. He doesn't deserve her in his life.
4/21/2021 c1 5madkins
Kids can really be swallowed by grief but Edwards behavior is terrible.
4/20/2021 c1 2Sunflower Fran
I. Love. It.
I love these types of stories where they grew up together, then grew apart, but find each other again.
More, please.
4/20/2021 c1 chelschelslove
Welp. I’m hooked already. Can’t wait for more
4/20/2021 c1 moonwinks
Well, I’m on board but hoping that the angst doesn’t cut too deep. Keeping the HEA in sight will help.
1,085 « Prev Page 1 .. 62 69 70 71 72 73 Next »