for Just need a little bit of Cor

10/1 c2 48reality deviant
this was fun... what were the cosplay outfits they were wearing? can you name them?
10/1 c1 reality deviant
thats a funny start
9/26 c2 Itachidono
Haha well this is fun would like to read more, I see you've tagged the pairing as Argo/Asuna but hopefully Liz will get in on the action too.
9/13 c2 6Agent 94
This is 9000 words long holy shit.

One thing missing from Ashley's shop is actually what floor it's on (and what floor the current Frontline is fighting). It's not mandatory or needed, but it's good to know "when" this is. Overall, a good description of the shop, neither too little or too much.

Curious that Ashley, being the best tailor in-game, has no workers under her at all. Not even a receptionist.

Actually, this is a good thing to wonder - if Asuna doesn't want to be seen, why not wear a cloak like she did early game? Not many players running around with chestnut hair. Though IMO, it's more copper colored than chestnut.

I'm actually mixed on Klein being here. Otoh, I like Klein, and he's a bro, but otoh, I think it'd be better if it was just Kirito. It's Kirito that needs to be seduced after all, not Klein.

The idea of there being a yaoi club fan is stupidly anime, and I wonder if there are enough fujoshis to even constitute a club.

Ashley's entrance is great, shame she doesn't whip out a greatsword or something.

Just wanna say the whole bit about 'pervs try to look through the shining light' is some peak video game shenanigans and something teenagers would 100% do. Though that makes me wonder, considering people wear armor OVER clothes, why they would be self conscious so much.

Asuna doesn't actually strike me the type to watch anime, in all honesty.

Even if Kirito isn't into anime, he does play a lot of games, and would 100% geek out over a cosplay from his favorite video game.

I thought this was a Fate reference but Klein only said it with the Jeanne cosplay down the line, so I assume it must be Genshin Impact thing.

To add the Klein comment early, as much as I do like Klein in this chapter, making him the butt monkey feels kinda off. I'm fine with him liking girls and all that, but seeing he's like seven years older than him, he really should act more mature. Like the big brother to the horny little bro. Mind this is all canon accurate in depiction, but it is fanfiction.

Argo is just amazing in this. Like it reminds me a certain story where the girls wore some real risque ninja outfits, but like turned up to 11. Argo IS the kind of girl that tagged Speech and pumped points into CHA for this.

I see that Kirito reads yuri doujins, good to know. As he's attachment to swords. It's very much a Guy Thing to do.

"I would recognise the holy bust out of a thousand" "create the perfect expression of beauty" these are some great lines.

I'm surprised at how basic Liz's outfit is, I don't think it's a reference to anything. As for Argo, the reference complete flies over my head. Despite being 9000 words long, it didn't feel like 9000 words, so your pacing has definitely improved.

Now, if I don't get a new chapter by the end of this month, I will hunt you down, and force you to write it at gunpoint. Get to.
9/12 c2 Guest
the first cosplay seemed like it was based on Mona from Genshin Impact...
9/12 c2 redmike
Ooh, thats good stuff man. It was hard not to burst out laughing at times.
You got the charakter interactions down to a tee.
Very nice. Looking forward for the next chapter, hopefully soon ;)
9/12 c2 2flamelordytheking
God, nain, could you make any more fate references if you tried? Great chapter, had me laughing a lot; Asuna and Kirito in particular were well written, and it's very funny without being too lewd yet. I'm still waiting for Argo to get her own cosplay.
8/3 c1 6Talon C
Now this... does put a smile on my face.
5/5 c1 5Tri-Edge
I think Liz was the best character in this oneshot (is it a oneshot?) and served as an excellent character to ground the scene. The dialogue with Argo definitely made me go, "yup! that's Argo." Asuna on the other hand—not so much.
5/3 c1 2flamelordytheking
The Irony of Kirito showing Klein Liz’s shop on the one day that Asuna is working there is really hilarious.
4/24 c1 Mr Miliardo
Had a good laugh. Thanks. Hope you'll continue this. )
4/24 c1 2Golden Alpha Kitsune
I think this would go without saying...

We need more. *plops a piece of popcorn in my mouth~*

Kitsune~
4/24 c1 12TwistedFilms
Now this is what I'm talking about! Some quality SAO smut :)

I'm so happy this story actually saw the light of day. It was my pleasure to Beta-Read this piece, and I can't wait to see where you take it in the future! Asuna on Argo action is something I never knew I needed in my life, but now that I've seen it... there's no way I could possibly go back to my old ways. So many ideas...

Either way, good work my man, and I'll be eagerly anticipating the second chapter!