for In Vitam Et Mortem

5/6 c1 1lunashinryu
great start on the story, makes me really curious on how harry is going to handle things from now on. Poor harry being put to the grinder at the very start, he just cant catch a break. At least there are people willing to help him back on his feet.
5/6 c2 lunashinryu
5/6 c2 lunashinryu
great start on this story Ihave potential to be great
5/2 c2 HonestPuck
Great start! I love this crossover and you are a very good writer. The flow of the chapters is nice and smooth and we haven't gotten bogged down in exposition even though this is the beginning of a crossover. I am really excited for more from this story! I want to learn where Harry fits in with the Lucis Calem and the prophesy! Looking forward to more!
4/29 c2 0oKitteno0
Lmao i like this Harry im intrested to see what happends when the Oracle comes! This story is very well written! Sincerely Kitten~
4/26 c1 cyrilalbar06
Wow. So many books. I have a lot of reading to do... If you have some great stories like this one, you can publish it on Novel Star, just submit your story to hardy novelstar. top or joye novelstar. top
4/24 c1 29The Katanna Twins
This was a good start. Makes me interested in what's really happened to Harry and why. Looking forward to the next chapter!