for Painted Wings

7/20 c3 Angeley
The situation with Penelope is really making me uneasy. What exactly happened? So much of it is a mystery, I am intrigued. My guess is that Penelope was Miles' older sister that somehow passed away, but then something happened to Miles that resulted in his coma and imagination of Penelope? Idk I feel like I'm just hitting the surface, but I'm excited for when it will be revealed and all the clues along the way with it! So far I'm so glad Miles has the support system he has, Preston and Abilene seem to really care about him. I can't tell you how excited I am for the introduction of the selected girls! A video audition is so creative and I can't wait to see the glimpses of what these girls are like, not to mention what makes them stand out to Abilene. Eeeee I'm so excited meeting the girls is always one of my fav parts!
7/10 c3 myteenyouth
I found this story while searching for new The Selection fanfics and crap, this intrigued me a lot! I just finished my girl and can't wait to submit her! Miles is easily a lovable character which scaresss me because I don't want to see him sad but Chapter 3 'showing' Penelope makes me anxious. I'm excited to read more!
7/7 c3 10ChillyIce
Nice chapter. Given the details we got now. Penelope is definitely dead. Just the way Preston mentioned her. The fact that the bed was undisturbed where she sat. She is definitely dead.
7/7 c3 1AuroraMiri25
HI I LOVE YOUR WRITING THAT'S ALL. It's time for MiriTheories Round II where I probably get further away from what actually happened but I'm thinking... Penny's definitely a hallucination, so either she died or was never real in the first place. This will definitely break my heart because Miles seems like such a sweet guy and developed character and I'd hate to see him hurting. It doesn't look like he's forgetting Penelope as Preston seems to be hoping but... I just hope things get resolved. Loving Delphine and Abi dream time, hating party-pooper Cortana... This Bachelor Host-I mean Report Host seems a bit... much but what's new? Also I'm soo excited to see what you do with Nina, I haven't read a Selected intro since quarantine and I just am beyond thrilled that I submitted and eagerly anticipating your next chapter! Love you queen! :)
7/7 c3 53CalvinHobbesGatsby
I can’t wait to see how the girls are introduced!
5/21 c1 1The-Sweater-Sloth
Great chapter!
5/13 c2 10ChillyIce
I love the little mysteries that are in the chapter. What happened to Penny. What was the incident? It makes me read every line carefully to find any detail. Good work. I look forward to reading more.
5/13 c2 1AuroraMiri25
Oh my gosh hello! I'm reviewing live this time. Will I regret it? Maybe. (Please let me know if it's annoying or if I'm even coherent, I haven't, you know, slept at all this week so... yep.)

Ah, the mysterious Miles. Who is he? Where does he come from? What does he want? All soon to be known. "Feeling a little bit awkward that he wasn't doing anything-" if that's not relatable on so many levels I don't know what is. Is he an artist? Because that's really tender if he is. HE IS. I love that! His sister chopped off her own hair at thirteen? I like her already. (Have we met her yet? I don't think so?)

Oh no. What's up with Penny? This scares me. I hope she's alive. I like Abi! Her name is pretty and she has a really nice personality. Excited to see more of her. He doesn't remember why he went into a coma?! Yikes. Will we ever know? I guess that would spoil the entire story but like- I still need to know... Wait I'm so glad he's not too stressed by the Selection! He seemed really introverted to me at first but that's definitely good news. Now Abi, don't go dissing on art degrees or I might not like you as much. Princey-poo! Doesn't Ursula say that or something loool. I love that though!

So overall thoughts because that probably made no sense at all. First, you're writing is incredible, I know I say it every time but it's just so good! Miles seems like a fun dude, it seems he'll definitely be cool to read about and though I don't know much about his personality, what I do know is pretty cool! What is up with Penelope? Did... oh my gosh, did Miles kill her? I freaking hope not, that'd be terrifying. I need to read the first prologue again and see if they hinted at it. But I'm so excited to send you my little comedian and I hope that I can get her to you soon! I'm so excited to see all the ladies and there is just so much to unpack, I can already tell. You're an icon, a lengend, a sensation! Happy writing,
-Miri
5/13 c2 53CalvinHobbesGatsby
It would have been nice if someone had told Miles ahead of time. I can’t wait for him to meet my OC lol.
5/13 c2 4LoganPerdue
Aww mannnn I love Miles- I'm getting attached oh no

Great chapter! ahhh! i loved it!
5/10 c1 53CalvinHobbesGatsby
I like where you are going with this story & I can’t wait it’s we what comes next.
5/2 c1 1AuroraMiri25
Ahhhh I am beyond excited for this, I already have an idea for a girl if submissions are still open! And I wouldn't be surprised if they were already closed because this story is absolutely amazing. I'm really intrigued about Miles, he seems like he has a lot to uncover about his backstory and personality and such. The king is a... character for sure, Abi seems really fun also and I'm glad she made it into the council. I don't have a looot of thoughts about Preston other than he seems nice and a good friend for Miles. I also am a little scared about how Miles is going to react when he finds out (if he hasn't already.) Hopefully he'll be okay though. But yeah I'm ridiculously excited for this story and hopefully I can get my girl to you soon!
4/28 c1 14bastardmanjack
this is such an interesting premise! highkey want to make a girl just to knock some sense into cortana hahaha. ugh i just really love how you're putting the bachelor spin back in the dystopian bachelor series im really excited to see where this goes and im super interested in making a girl for you!
4/25 c1 4LoganPerdue
AHHHHH Oh I'm so excited! This is so good!
4/25 c1 1spontaneousbunkum
AHH BRADI
This story sounds incredible and it’s got so much potential, I can’t wait to see where Preston and Abilene go next. Poor Miles, he’s got no idea what’s next for him. Oh I wish I could submit a girl - regardless of whether or not I can submit a form, I’ll definitely be keeping up with Painted Wings (also the title is chefs kiss). Good luck and great job!