for The Administrator

6/2 c4 Stephanus Mattheus
Interesting, very interesting. I always love an AU that starts with one very small divergence and lets it spiral out into something larger.
2/7 c4 8RaptorusMaximus
This story is strange but intriguing.

This whole conversation with Douku seems to indicate that something about his fate might have changed, but the introductory chapter seemed to be very close to the canonical events of Episode 4, up until the Rebel Fleet jumped in to fight the Death Star of course.

And Krennic is obviously different as well.

I look forward to seeing where this goes.
2/7 c4 Motion in the Dust
Well now. Dooku taking a step back to think things through a little more is a... well, a major change to the story. One I am VERY intrigued about now.

I love your take on a good guy version of Krennic. And his (soon to be, because we all know it's gonna happen) wife Natalya is an interesting character so far.

I look forward to reading more.
12/13/2021 c1 4iacopo.passerini
Ah ecco qua una storia!
I vari personaggi che presenti sono ben presentat ie caratterizzati!
ottimo lavoro!
12/5/2021 c3 mother oracle
Great chapter! This is an interesting storyline, and I am looking forward to reading more of it.
-Naj
8/14/2021 c2 4taovkool
Well, I definitely can't read this. What with all the p class and MsoNormal and other programming strings being thrown about.

Dark Scribbler, you need to do some heavy editing.
8/14/2021 c2 Richard Trevelyan
You should check this Chapter. It's currently unreadable.
8/14/2021 c2 ImaginativeFury
Unreadable mess.
8/14/2021 c1 22edboy4926
Interesting intro.
Looking forward to more

Though the second chapter after this seems to have it's format wrong.
5/16/2021 c1 8RaptorusMaximus
I would be down to see more of this, and the background that led to this point.
4/25/2021 c1 Wolf4370
Not bad, with a bit of warning I can see this happening. Having B-Wings designed a lot earlier might have make a difference as well.
4/25/2021 c1 Rake1810
Very very intriguing first chapter.
4/25/2021 c1 2Federer Rex
Oo a twist.
4/25/2021 c1 1Lauriver4ever
This is where the fun begins!

May The Force Be With You Mando'ade Til' All Are One In Sovngarde Following The Great Journey.