for Dark Reunion

7/23 c22 Ringo Tran
The story is amazing! Definitely one of my favorite doom crossover fanfic stories. I’m looking forward the next update.
7/15 c22 Ringo Tran
I came looking for cooper and I found gold. Noice
6/14 c11 Hitler's Moustache
I dont know if you've changed this later but in your early chapters you use atlassian instead of the proper term Atlesian
5/26 c6 2CykaBlyatintensifies
You should stick to only one type of POV like 1st or 3rd POV.
5/22 c18 Ale X-12C
Que inusual, pero interesa fic. Me costó mucho leerlas de 1 a 18 en dos 12H. ¡Pero! !me gustó sabes? Espero que davoth no se una en ninguna facción. Y que le des una patada en el trasero a los dos dioses hermanos. Y que el mundo tiemble ante su nuevo soberano.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH
5/21 c1 7Maddythebunny
Hey you should probably move this from X-overs/Doom to RWBY/Doom, it'd prolly get more traffic/attention!
5/15 c12 SevenSeven
Mate, you’ve already written up to 12 chapters (by the time of this review) — it’s high time for you to write or at least draft a summary for your story, no excuses.
5/9 c1 4WhaMrSlaMr
Okay seriously, we need a summary mate
4/28 c2 COELACANTH
Well… I guess Davoth fights like the Doom Slayer with the Berserk power-up active…
4/28 c1 COELACANTH
Holy Crap — you went and 'isekai’d' DAVOTH?

Oh man, a PRIMEVAL of all things being 'reincarnated' into another world AND capable of destruction like his greatest creation, the DOOM SLAYER…

Now this is what I call the ULTIMATE "Doom-Isekai" fantasy…

(First chapter in, I can already guess Davoth to be in the "RWBY" universe…)
4/26 c1 Guest
very interesting, davoth as the main character ? hell yeah !
4/26 c1 Guest
Interesting, making davoth as the main character. I'm looking forward for the next chapter.
4/27 c2 salimcanulku1
A story about Davoth? now thats interesting