for All I Ever Wanted

6/8 c1 chutaku
I cried, I squeeed, I fangirled, I died.
This. Is. A. MASTERPIECE! This is one of the best, if not THE best Mayakuro fanfic I've ever read! (And I've read a lot)
I'm still emotionally reeling from this story so I'm sorry I can't give any constructive criticism or point out what I liked because everything. I liked everything. This fic is pure gold.
Not only the characterization, but the emotional impact and sheer FEELINGS radiating from this story is *chef's kiss*
The only request (sort of) is,,, could you cross-post this story over to Archive of our Own? is wonderful but a lot more people would see your fic and aaaaaa a fic this good deserves all the exposure it can get.
Thank you so much for writing this!
5/4 c1 andrewvelasquez039
I love this story, it broke my heart ;w;
Decided to read a revue fic right after finishing Starlight too lol
4/26 c1 Fremde Is Not Taken okay
GDHGBFHBGDFHBHJ AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH I LOVE

THE GIRAFFE BEING A BRO! AAHHH THE METAPHORICAL USAGE OF THE 'SEEING GREY UNTIL YOU MEET YOUR SOULMATE' TROPE AAAAAAH. It didn't even DAWN on me that Maya could have given Kuro the ribbon I just thought she grew out of it IM JUST HHHHHHH THE BIRD PLUSHIE? YES PLEASE ALL THE YES! Maya being Maya and just saying fuck the script im full of pride and selfish as FUCK im having it MY way, at least for a second there kek.

AND When the stage started shaking? I legit just though Kuro was coming in kicking the door down and being like 'EXCUSE ME?' but im glad ya kept it so serious LMFAO being drowned in darkness and forgetting everything is SUCH A GOOD TROPE and it mirrors the tiara and the stacking stars thing from the anime SO WELL AAAAHHH

AND YOU MANAGED TO SNEAK IN THE CONFESSING TO A GRAVESTONE TROPE IN THERE TOO YOU MADLAD GOOD SHIT

AAAHH THIS WAS SO GOOD VERY NICE