FanFiction.Net
for Once We Were Dragons

6/26/2023 c1 Guest
It’s been the better part of a year folks, as much as I hate to see it and say it, I think this is abandoned.
6/27/2023 c17 zanderh11
This is my 3rd time reading though all of maester wolf and second time for most of this story (the last 3 chapters have been new to me) and I think I enjoyed it even more, especially since I know and appreciate the history and lore of the world more now. I love this story series and eagerly await whenever you get back to it (no rush)
6/24/2023 c17 BENJACAPUTO
hope this isnt abandoned
6/24/2023 c17 2HPMARIE
Amazing story, I love it!
6/17/2023 c17 Guest
Hope the author is OK.
6/17/2023 c17 4kaycross1184
Such a great story! Been binge reading this one and the first. Hope you finish it!
6/8/2023 c2 Guest
Bronze Yohn should remember how he stayed in the Vale and didn’t come to the aid of the Stark family - he has no right to be given any honours or particular notice from the Stark family just because he’s there for his son’s wedding. He shouldn’t expect more from them and any slight should be accepted.

Robb should start instilling some discipline in Rickon, he shouldn’t be allowed to become so feral with his wolf acting like that.
6/7/2023 c17 Darkendlight74
I am really enjoying this story. I hope to see more updates.
6/4/2023 c17 dlowe2651
I hope you continue this story it is amazing and I would love to see ot finished
5/31/2023 c17 Indypindy
Hands down the best story on here! Besides maester wolf!
5/28/2023 c17 Anon
Could you post if this is abandoned?
5/25/2023 c17 Guest
I hope we'll see an update soon, I love this story!
5/25/2023 c1 Guest
This has been a great read but after 7 months I’m considering this dead. Thanks for the fun on the way.
5/26/2023 c17 Shazamfan
Amazing sequel. Was sad to see Pod go but served the story well for the cost of the plague. Yet Owen’s death his me hard and I hope to see Jon reaction to his loss.

Jamie at the end her me was perfect. One can hope we see the redemption of him grow from here. I am really liking Tommen with Jamie and Tyrion.

Hope more is coming as this is a FANTASTIC story to get lost in while reading.
5/24/2023 c17 Guest
I like how you’ve changed Jaime without going down the route of cutting his hand off. It always felt like lazy writing by GRRM to me, that he couldn’t bring about the evolution of Jaime any other way.

I can’t help thinking that the Iron Bank has just made a very big mistake..,
2,718 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »