FanFiction.Net
for Once We Were Dragons

1/23 c1 SirNuggets
I swear to God, one of the best pieces of writing I have ever read. I found the Maester wolf in ao3 and followed here to the sequel. Like this can rival new york times authors any day. Not just the writing, the research, information, and lore presented is for the most part logical and exciting. Is it a suspension of disbelief ? The og story has resurrections dragons and people with necklaces that reduce aging ofcourse it is but the implementation of real battle tactics and events, the sheer research is unbelievable. I absolutely would support you even if you opened a patreon. Like bro think of writing as a serious profession, this is better that 99.99% of the uncreative drivel barfed out by most authors or fanfiction writers these days.
1/25 c18 LadaHathaway
I absolutely love this story! Can't wait more now xx
1/24 c18 soldier08152008
I really appreciate your writing. I can't tell you how many times i have reread Maester Wolf and this story. I can really tell you put a lot of effort into your writing through research and planning. I hope my review will encourage you to continue your efforts. You've done an amazing job so far.
1/22 c16 Indypindy
I would literally send you money to finish this story. Besides Maester Wolf, this is the best thing I’ve read and re-read, and re-read. Aha. Hope you’re well though and thank you regardless.
1/14 c7 Guest
Update soon please the suspense is killing me.
1/4 c17 2Reikson
Isn't Lancel dead? He's being referred to in the present tense.
12/25/2023 c18 Guest
Please update this is the most interesting story I've read in a while. You're doing great work keep it up.
12/11/2023 c18 the zedmeister
Love this fic! Have you considered posting it on AO3 as well? The ffnet ads can get annoying.
12/5/2023 c18 tired guest
Retards at it again, complaining about the same shit for over a year.
Tyrion wanting to see his son despite what happened to Tysha isn't a decision based off of logic and reason, it's an emotional one.

Tyrion very likely feels extreme guilt and wants to make amends, which from his perspective might be the right thing to do.

Anyone who says otherwise is a clown. You all assume Tyrion raped Tysha for the fun of it, he was forced into it by his father. And in canon Tyrion kills Tywin for it.
12/6/2023 c13 BlackVortex604
RIP Owen
I'm gonna miss him
12/1/2023 c13 Guest
The Tyrell’s can use Owen’s death to leave the city.

Garlan intends for them to escort Owen back to Cider Hall for burial, so he and his wife (and son) have a reason to go, perhaps some of the other minor lords and ladies and even Mace. If Margaery and Olenna and Loras remain, then the Lannisters can’t complain or worry. Then, once they are clear of the city, Garlan can double back with some men to help smuggle the rest out, perhaps after drugging those guarding them, so Margaery etc can escape.

Why does Tyrion want to meet his son? Surely he doesn’t think anything good can come from meeting the boy whose mother he raped and abandoned?
12/1/2023 c13 Guest
Why would anyone still respect or fear Tywin?

Not only was he beaten in the war, including fleeing the battlefield, but he was humiliated in the wedding and then finally his plot with Walder Frey got the entire House of his collaborator wiped out.
12/1/2023 c13 Guest
Joffrey should be 16, he’s two years younger than Robb and Jon.
12/1/2023 c12 Guest
If the others had any sense, they would keep Jaime from leaving (by drugging him or something) until everyone else has left and for a few days afterwards. That’ll prevent him from giving the elixir to Tywin; a few extra days without it might kill Tywin or at least incapacitate him for longer.
11/27/2023 c18 Guest