FanFiction.Net
for Once We Were Dragons

10/23/2023 c14 Guest
I really want to like this story but the level of targaryen wankery is obscene. Rheagar was an idiot at best and a mad rapist at worse yet you have made all sorts of excuses for him.
10/21/2023 c2 Guest
That which does not kill us, mutates, and tries again!
10/20/2023 c18 Guest
Great to see you writing again. Story needs to be finished.
10/21/2023 c18 14omega
is finally back.
10/18/2023 c18 N
Huh, thought you died lol. Great to see you back!
10/20/2023 c18 waka wan
I cant tell you how excited I feel when I log on and see that you have put up a new chapter! Amazing story and thank you for the historical footnotes!
10/19/2023 c18 19orthankg1
Very nice, and glad to have you posting again.
10/13/2023 c18 TMK06
So good to have you back :). Your writing is so good and your notes are always informative. Thank you.
10/15/2023 c18 Theasiancow
In the past day I’ve re-read Maester Wolf and this storysolely for the one chapter update. Ive recently bren studying medieval history and the chapter endnotes are fascinating. Not enough people properly understand how important monks were in the preservation and development of knowledge.

Anyways, love the story. Glad you’re back.
10/12/2023 c18 Cassis Anne
So glad to see this update!
I hope the next chapter is coming soon
10/14/2023 c18 3Fyr RedNight
Great work on this chapter.

Just a question though, it's about the boats, I have a hard time picturing what kind of boat is the She-wolf, do you per chance happen to have any material references or she looks exactly like the Cutty Sark?

Looking forward to the next update!
10/13/2023 c18 Ellie.Cast4
Who just spent four days reading Maester Wolf and this from the beginning, this gal.
Leaving off during a period of high anxiety, everyone knows something he doesn’t.
I loved reading about different region’s responses to the bounty, it’ll be interesting to see what the common folk in Essos do in response. Looks like The Company of the Rose is already paid for so that’s one less entity to worry about.
I’m hoping Jon makes it to Dany before Aegon because I can only imagine Strickland’s response to the bounty.
Looking forward to the meeting with the Iron Bank!
Thanks for the update!
10/10/2023 c18 Guest
I can’t believe you updated. Hope the updates are quicker.
10/12/2023 c18 EclipsedLunus
Happy to see this again!

Raising a lot of flags before heading into the bank...
10/12/2023 c18 3arctic-kat
Thank you for the update! I had to reread from the beginning of Maester Wolf to revive my dead memory but am loving this story!
2,730 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »