for A Very NaLu Proposal

11/29/2021 c4 Copperreign12
Awesome chapter! Love the flowers! Natsu is trying is so sweet! He is a romantic! He has to realize he had to tell her he loves her if he really wants this to happen! Thanks for updating!
11/28/2021 c4 Ember Reverie
It's nice that he's trying. But, he's being so grudging about it. That's not the way to win Lucy over.

A tropical vacation sounds nice.
11/25/2021 c3 Ember Reverie
I'm very curious what Erza's idea of romance is.

Oh Natsu. He's really gotta start thinking about Lucy's likes and wants instead of just dismissing ideas based on his own.

Heh, yeah. Lucy ain't getting rid of Natsu at this point. Nothing short of death could keep him away.
11/25/2021 c3 Copperreign12
Omg! I love it! Natsu is hilarious, he likes Lucy no he loves Lucy but has no clue! There has to be romance! Starting with flowers is great start! I love how Erza wants to tell Lucy her romantic ideas but I especially loved Grays comment that he was there for the entertainment! That was priceless! I can’t wait to see what is going to happen next! Thanks for updating!
7/27/2021 c2 Gruviapassion
Nice fic with potential. Good start. A quick, romance/humor one shot where we saw Natsu's guild members 's funny/schocked reactions to his (unexpected) proposal and then still help him, would be amazing!
5/9/2021 c2 Copperreign12
Omg! This chapter was awesome! I loved how the group gathered round to help Natsu! I love that he knows that they are supposed to be together and now he has to be romantic if he wants a relationship! Every relationship needs work to make it happen! I can’t wait to see how does he asks her out on a date and what he will plan! Omg I can’t wait! Amazing story! Thanks for updating!
5/7/2021 c2 Amanny
Awesome chapter! Hopefully Natsu can pull this off.
5/7/2021 c2 Ember Reverie
OMG, Natsu is clueless. lol
He should go to Bisca and Alzack for advice. Honestly, I don't know if I'd trust anyone else.

Poor Lucy...:D
4/29/2021 c1 Copperreign12
Omg! I freaking love it! It was super cute and sweet! Natsu thinking just asking her to marry him without telling her he loves her and not being romantic that is so typical Natsu! I agree with Lucy’s no answer! I love Erza going after him that was just fitting! Can’t wait to see where this goes! Thank you!
4/28/2021 c1 Ember Reverie
I'm totally digging this. Can't wait for the next chapter.