for Come Hell or High Water

5/14 c3 6ssl71
Good story! Looking forward to seeing what happens next.
5/10 c3 CH
Great Story. Exciting, detailed, awesome
5/10 c3 trscrny
Wow! Amazing the way you put me right inside of that bank with your descriptive words. Like the way Callen and Kensi are "communicating" with each other as well as with Nell. This is really good and am eagerly awaiting the next chapter! Thank you for sharing your talent!
Stay safe,
5/3 c2 Guest
Another good chapter. Good action chapter. Very descriptive.
5/3 c2 1RabbitPaws17
Oooo! You are such an amazing writer and I’m really loving this story. Also the bit at the start to all of us was really sweet, thank youCan’t wait for more!
5/3 c2 1altarp2408
Yeah from bad to worse.
5/3 c2 trscrny
Love the way Callen is so protective of Kensi. And now Callen is facing the exact situation he did NOT want to face! Exciting for sure.
As to your response, I like it when talented fic writers such as yourself can plug holes the writers of the show create, like the brother/sister relationship between Callen and Kensi. Callen is a protector and the writers do tend to show that aspect sometimes but I'm glad your story is fleshing it out even more. Thank you for posting a new chapter and I'm definitely looking forward to more. Stay safe!
5/2 c1 Guest
Great start! Looking forward to reading more.
5/2 c1 1RabbitPaws17
Can’t wait for more!
5/1 c1 Pam11
OMG you’ve got us right from the start lol.
Can’t wait for the next chapter.
4/29 c1 1altarp2408
Oh boy... this going sideways immediately... leaving the two regular partners in the lurch? Which goes off first?
4/29 c1 trscrny
Excited to see a new story from your talented self. And I am hooked already! I like Callen and Kensi as partners. Not as good as Sam and Callen but good just the same. I don't like Deeks so I find Kensi being away from him, even if it's just a short time, quite refreshing. Looking forward to more. Thank you so much for sharing your talents!
Stay safe,