for 48 hours

6/28/2021 c5 56BigSmokeYeet
I'm so confused...
6/2/2021 c4 6GotTheMovesLikeYaegar
Although I like this story a lot, I feel as if 48 hours is a bit short for any meaningful things to happen, especially if you expand events like with Beatrice.
6/2/2021 c3 11Oteycri000
Keep up the good work
6/2/2021 c2 Oteycri000
Emotional scene 10/10
6/2/2021 c1 Oteycri000
Oh man this is sad, since he won't be able to stay. Damn you tappei for making us know his wonderful family
6/2/2021 c4 Oteycri000
Love it
5/30/2021 c4 Guest
It is good story
5/30/2021 c4 Marshall0-56
Once Beako is in Subaru's world, the best thing to do is stay and have a happy life together.
I hope that Beako has a human body or that he can stay with Subaru without problems.
she could become part of the family by being his little sister.
5/22/2021 c3 Guest
This is interesting and awesome story
5/22/2021 c3 Marshall0-56
Nice job 10/10
5/22/2021 c3 56BigSmokeYeet
Damn the first half was amazing but then you cucked us with them not confronting Subaru about RBD.
5/3/2021 c2 S
Whoever forced Subaru to choose was utterly evil. Of course, Subaru would have a hard time choosing because it was such a difficult choice. Even though Subaru finally chose and mentally got a little better from meeting his parents again, but ... uh, these two choices were too cruel.

And Subaru's parents even though they knew their child was fine, they felt like they had been given false hopes. Well, the son came back to them, uh but the son had to go again. Even though they know where their child is, it will definitely hurt if they can't communicate anymore.
5/3/2021 c2 Guest
I understand why Subaru chose or rather had to choose isekai over earth. But ... this is sad. Even though his parents know that Subaru is fine and in isekai, they cannot meet and communicate anymore.
5/3/2021 c2 Guest
I honestly can't imagine how the parents would be if their child suddenly disappeared. They must understand why their children chose to stay on Isekai rather than stay, but I think they will also be sad because they won't be able to see their children again. Ah, I wish they could come there too.
5/2/2021 c1 Tuti
I became curious about Subaru's choice. On the one hand, I want him to stay with her parents. I'm also sorry to see the condition of his parents. I didn't want Subaru to be separated from his parents.

But if he doesn't return to the re zero world, then Subaru's struggles while there will be in vain.
23 Page 1 2 Next »