for Aizawa-sensei does not dream of Bunny Girl Joke

He totally does
5/19/2021 c1 centinel 432
Excellent
5/6/2021 c1 2sir brocktree
very good Yoji, More please.
5/3/2021 c1 Agamveer
Eraserjoke for life. Naysayers fight me.
5/2/2021 c1 Hatakewerbenjagermanjensen
I love eraserjoke, this was great
5/1/2021 c1 fencer29
Emi might have been flattered to learn of Aizawa's dream. At least he was thinking of her.

Loved the extra little bit about Nezu. The only question would be whether he would have held off on sending out that second e-mail explaining how he could have been stopped until after he had already succeeded in taking over the world, or if he would send it out beforehand just to see if anyone would actually try and follow his suggestions.
5/1/2021 c1 NonlinearWriter
This is amazing!
Regardless if you make this a 1 shot or not; the character development here was great and especially funny; amazingly so considering both characters are talking in hospital beds. Really like how you kept Joke's character while also sliding in all that depth of her character in her dialogue.

Aizawa is always hilarious as a straight man(comedy wise).

That Nezu aside was funny, definately like how he got on both the lists.

Thanks so much for this story, be nice if you decide to continue with it but regardless still great. Hope you're staying safe.
5/1/2021 c1 Kid74c
I love seeing you explore concepts in one shots but I want so badly for a full story to come out of "Drunk for one" and "All for Deku".
5/1/2021 c1 69Batmarcus
I hope there's more to this, because I love it. This conversation was sweet and genuine.
5/1/2021 c1 DarkxKitsune15
This was nice good job
5/1/2021 c1 1TheGreatBubbaJ
Guessing this is set post Tomura?
5/1/2021 c1 SilverLux3264
This was a good story. I've always liked this pairing
5/1/2021 c1 1avidreaded
Hehe, eraser-joke drugged to the gills post fight is definitely an amusing scene. And of course even then it's still cute. In a fun, goofy way. I appreciate the lack of faith, or rather the absolute certainty Aizawa has in his co workers.
5/1/2021 c1 yomunot
Love the dynamic, also the (loosely paraphrasedwell I just wanted to ask you out on a date but I kind of overshot" bit is great lol
5/1/2021 c1 1BlazaWolf
Sure did enjoy, this was nice.
17 Page 1 2 Next »