FanFiction.Net

please continue
9/27/2023 c5 1Alphadragon26
More?
6/11/2023 c5 1runelt99
Would be interesting if she starts developing empathy and someone else kills her guardians. That is what awakens her not being a terrible human being. Ngl I'm scared for next chapter cuz I'm liking the family.
11/2/2022 c3 mangouschase
Zenith going full Minecraft mode with the house "eviction notice" style plans
10/8/2022 c2 Left Head
Contrary to the popular belief, medieval swords are not that heavy. One-handed sword usually weights only about 1kg, rare models with thick blades - up to 2kg. Even two-handed swords rarely weighed more than 3kg. Japanese katana is somewhere between 1.1kg and 1.5kg. Not too heavy for a 4-year-old child to carry.

Yes, where were special parade "swords" of up to 4kg (or even more), but they're just that - parade decorations, not real fighting weapons. They weren't even sharpened. But being decoratons, they were the ones that were primarily collected by 19th century museums as display pieces, so there you have the myth about "heavy swords".
7/25/2022 c1 TooBad69
This was really good and it’s sad to see it abandoned even if your other stories are also quite good. There’s so few good Dragonball fics that I’d like to see how this would turn out.
3/23/2022 c5 1ZeroSpearow
this actually left me wanting more, weird, i usually only read to pass time, not to be entertained, i want more.
12/24/2021 c5 Gregorvich
this is great
11/20/2021 c5 Cyan-Snake
lol just using that family for food and bed probably just leave asap, train, then come back to get the rest of them
11/11/2021 c5 1ArktheLegend
Things are gonna get interesting. I’m liking this a lot and can’t wait for more!
11/9/2021 c3 Eragon135790
please dont let her get attached to that woman.
11/9/2021 c2 Eragon135790
really like the ff so far, especially that mc doesnt want to rule anymore.
11/9/2021 c1 Eragon135790
i really hope that mc will stay 'evil', it would be annoying if mc suddenly got influenced by emotions.
10/6/2021 c5 2ExXiled
Daimyos and Kages alike better watch out. This Chibi is growin every day and with no one to stand in her way, she won't abandon the genocide route any time soon
10/6/2021 c5 Deathchill
Good chap. I am interested in seeing were you take this tale.
124 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »