for Not The Only One

1/19 c23 Ambarad12
Ahhhh what a storyline! Sorry I didn’t review earlier, I just had to get through it. I really enjoyed this, I think it’s hard to imagine Rogan actually being married to other people even though they do cheat in AYITL but I think you wrote it well and it was so good to see both sides of divorce as in Abigail and Deans perspectives
Definitely need more of this storyline whether it be one shots or sequel!
12/24/2021 c9 2AusteniteV
I'm convinced that this is what other Gilmore fans see in Rory's character and hate. Too many people project Lorelai's personality onto Rory (because she was more of blank slate in the OS, imo) and are surprised when her character behaves this way. I think its spot on. I can see her move through these words so clearly. A grown up version of Rory of course, but this is what lies beneath the basis of
her person. You've got to keep up with her or be left behind.
12/12/2021 c17 11Rogan lover
Later. Amelia Lane. not the only one. All your stories I have read. Great writting
11/26/2021 c23 Mrs.LucyBradford
We need a follow up
10/23/2021 c23 4DreamsOfGold
I loved this! It's so nice that everyone has grown and gets along. I love that Emma and Lily are close. And Dean actually defending Rory to his crazy mother was awesome! I am sad that it's over though but can't wait for the sequel.
10/16/2021 c23 Guest
sorry, left my manners at home. I wish Emma asked for a baby sibling hahaha this story is amazing and I’m anxious for the sequel! Firstly, I didn’t want to read bc cheating is a deal breaker to me. But then I really empathy w/ Rory and I guess I’m overlooking Logan’s actions bc of how St. Abigail’s reacted
10/18/2021 c23 2December Jeffries2
I’m pleasantly surprised that not only did Dean not take his mother’s side against Rory but he actually had nice things to say about Logan. May is very opinionated and passive aggressive but she needed to hear exactly what Rory said to her. Rory had to lay down the law with her ex mother in law. It’s sad that this is the end but you definitely have a open door to a sequel. I can’t wait to read the next installment. Fantastic story.
10/14/2021 c23 Guest
I want Lily and Emma asking for a baby sibling! Having a baby with the person you love and is a partner for you is so different, I want Rory to have this experience! Everyone who isn’t oppose to be a parent should
10/16/2021 c23 ReadAndLive
I read the last 3 chapters all in a row and sad it’s over but see how it reached the end of this arc. Love the modern family scenes with Logan and Abigail coparenting. Happy Dean is on a good path and learning how to be a good father. I really enjoyed this story, even with the controversial start to their relationship. Definitely one I’ll re-read!
10/16/2021 c23 jordana60
I feel like I’m saying goodbye to friends. This was such a beautiful story, and I am honored to have gone on this journey with you. I like that you wrapped things up in a nice red bow, but left me craving more! I look forward to a sequel, and your other stories!
10/15/2021 c23 I'mFeelingAllTheFeels
Huh, that is not how I saw their next interaction go but just shows the maturity and respect Logan and Dean are growing for each other. Dean more so than Logan probably.

I’m sad the story is over but so excited to see it continue. I won’t lie I was a little off put with the whole cheating storyline, still not super thrilled, but you executed it beautifully. Can’t wait to continue on and also read the one shot!
10/15/2021 c23 Brizriina
I really enjoyed this story! Thanks for sharing!
10/14/2021 c23 ecsgg
Loved, loved, loved it! I’m most happy for Emma. She realized the decisions Rory made were really best for them… the decision to leave Dean and be with Logan and the decision to get full custody of Emma and force Dean to get better. I’m glad Emma can see how happy her mom is and how much Logan loves and respects her. I’m also happy that Emma can appreciate the relationship Logan has developed with her as a second dad. I can’t go without a shout out to Abigail for finding her own happiness. Go Abs! Thanks so much for writing! Take care. This story is definitely sequel worthy! I hope we’ll see more of them at some point.
10/14/2021 c23 PGwonder
Thank you for your story and for sharing it with us! I am so happy that you are posting again.
10/14/2021 c23 merderluvr
I cant thank you enough for completing this story. Congratulations! It was great to see them evolve into one bigger happy family. I eventually even liked Dean, though Ill never like May. I loved that Logan still gives Rory butterflies when she sees him and that they were able to find time for lots of romance in addition to fun time with Emma. I enjoyed seeing both Rory and Dean standing up defending Logan to May. Thankfully they both have wisened up to shutting down Mays controlling behavior. I hope their is a sequel. I love that although Rory and Logan broke up two marriages, everyone has come out of the divorces in positive relationships. Thanks again!
607 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »