for The Goblin Contract: Reopened

1/10 c1 9The Eschaton
Hey, can I take the old one, please?
12/15/2021 c1 1nantono
HAHAHA! HE DOESN'T KILL GOBLINS.
He is an assassin of Kings.
11/13/2021 c1 1Beta117
Wow... you really went places with this remake.
10/15/2021 c1 p6lishb6kser
Well i really enjoyed the previous version, so I hope you won't drop this one
I'll follow
8/8/2021 c1 Christopherprime22
This is a great step up from the original, you've certainly grown as a writer since then. I noticed it's been a while since you updated this one though, I hope you find the motivation to continue this.
6/17/2021 c1 26JensenDaniels32
Dude, please go back to continuing your original version of this story. People don't like re-writes.
6/13/2021 c1 Guest
This is very well done love the witcher character interaction with the other people so far hope to see more
5/29/2021 c1 48Angry lil' elf
Good chapter, I had been reading your original Witcher/Goblin Slayer crossover and it was a bit cringey in a fair few parts, hopefully this remake will be much better. And an interesting fact about the Witcher universe, they do in fact have goblins; granted they're different from Goblin Slayer goblins, but they do have them in the Witcher universe, so perhaps Letho can draw up comparisons between Witcher world goblins and Goblin Slayer goblins? Something to think about.

Anyway, keep up the good work and I'll be keeping an eye on this. Good luck!
5/22/2021 c1 13Super Comrade
Very nice
5/20/2021 c1 3SamMason666
This is a really good start to the rewrite.
5/18/2021 c1 Servantofcardin
Do you have something against Spearman?
5/17/2021 c1 human dragon
An amazing chapter my friend great job :) and there is a female Witcher named Adela who was in the movie The Hexer that trained presumably in the Griffin school
5/8/2021 c1 Hypastpist
hope this continues
5/8/2021 c1 Devin Devin
It was a nice first chapter
5/1/2021 c1 3AWACS Freeshipping