for Son of Solo

2/11 c2 11QuantumExia
Really enjoying what you have so far! I agree so much that Kylo Ren was wasted in the sequels and he had so much potential. Just the possibility of this story with Kylo's potential redemption and him meeting his AU family from the EU is such a fascinating idea. Hope you continue this story.
1/23 c1 ERMovieFreak1210
update? this is a great idea !
12/9/2021 c2 Guest
"That Fucker"
Bro are you lost or something? This isn't GATEshit, and i don't know how this fucking rant got here.
11/18/2021 c2 ERMovieFreak1210
update soon please! so interesting!
10/16/2021 c2 15Raiyah 27516
This is an interesting concept, I hope you continue this.
8/1/2021 c2 That fucker
" In Gate: Thus the JSDF fought there, there's a particularly egregious example of Japanese Nationalism where while the main characters and the Special Region girls are staying at a hot spring in Japan; China, Russia, and the United States send black ops teams to apparently kidnap the girls to get some special leverage over the other world and gain influence. Rory manages to massacre all of the special ops with her immortality and basass abilities, and everything just goes back to normal with the Superpowers cursing Japan and Japan continuing their NotImperialism in Falmart.

This is so fucking bullshit in terms of geopolitics and espionage and it's highly insulting to the intelligence of all nations involved. When one of the Big Three want something, they don't fucking send Black Ops teams thousands of miles away from their nations to kill citizens of a First World regional power and get it. Not only were they so unlikely to succeed, but there really is no region why Japan didn't expose the three powers to the entire world that hey, these nations tried to kill our citizens and kidnap foreign guests. All three nations would take a huge hit in the diplomatic community and alliances would be strained or broken under fear of being the abused partner in these nations 19th century foreign policy logic. The particuarly egregious example is America sending SEALs to kidnap the girls and kill the Japanese servicemen, even though Japan is a firm ally of the United States so the President could have just used some soft power to force the girls to visit America or have the US gain access to the Special Region, not to mention that America is bound to Japan in a defensive alliance, so the attack on Japan would have given the President a legal right to defend Japan and go to the Special Region, easily granting them access to Falmart and its resources due to its participation.

The plan is so nonsensical in the end though because even if let's say they do completely succeed and kidnap the girls, what then? How the hell would they use their capture of a princess who has no power in her Kingdom's court, an immortal demigod, a random Elf girl, and a wizard whose magic has been proven to be pointless when compared to modern technology, gain them leverage over the other world? Especially since even if these girls had some sort of status that would gain them access or entry, they would still need to go through the Ginza Gate which in their point of view was literally the only portal to said dimension in the world. And what is the Gate guarded by, oh yeah, the JAPENESE DEFENCE FORCE!

To cap off this thread with a bit of racism, in the scene where the black ops groups attack, the main characters are confused on who are attacking them and Itami points out that one of the groups must obviously be the United States because he saw them have Black soldiers and only America uses Special Forces personnel with dark skin and African descent. Because in the world of Gate, France and Britain don't have black people in the military and South Africa has no special forces capability. "

Lol, same can be said of an American portrayal in some of its many fictional materials. Fuck off you hypocrite.
6/1/2021 c1 5exillion
This isnt isot dumbass. You used the wrong term.
5/9/2021 c2 SIGihrenFan
1st: Has Gihren's Glory been droped? i hope not. i want to see the federation burn while Zeon not be tota s.

2nd: Kylo Ren was my favorite part of Rat Canon, though he obviously was a pale imitation of Darth Caedus. We now have him in the EU. So many paths open to him. Ship, the One Sith, the Lost Tribe pf the Sith, Abeloth.
i feel though he will get redeemed and join the NJO. he can be Caedus' replacement. Or maybe, without Rey, Kyrat can do what Snoke couldnt and make a proper Sith out of the 30 year old man.

Fingers crossed.

3rd: Brandon is fine. no major praise or complaints. i appreciate the nervousness though. one never enters a Dark Jedi or Sith's space arrogantly.

4th: Heeeeyyyyy girl
And Mara's back. Yes. You suck disney.
5/4/2021 c1 Zero
Please continue with the story I agree Kylo was wasted in the Disney trilogy and I felt sorry for Adam Driver which is saying something since he the one that carry the trilogy on his shoulder due his amazing acting plus this is an opportunity for Kylo to develop as a character and find himself in the legend timeline I can’t wait for the reaction for eu Luke,Han,Leia and their kids.
5/4/2021 c1 Imperial warlord
Interesting story.
I agree Kylo Ren great potential as did Finn. Only to fail hard.
Finn had it worst huge potential and they turn him into sidekick clown. Hell you could cut his character out in episode 8 and story would still be same.
5/4/2021 c2 22edboy4926
Good chapter.
Happy May the 4th be With You.

Though I will be honest, based on what I can remember Legends Post Endor, I think I would have liked to see Kylo land during the Vong War and he manages to save his brother. This would have really changed the board and be his real first step toward redemption.
5/4/2021 c1 edboy4926
Awesome intro.
5/4/2021 c2 KingOfSummer 245
It go to here you are not doing the the old trout of the first order VS the Republic of legends. It would be nice to see Ray but I imagine that will be a know go
5/4/2021 c1 6helpusobi1kenobi
I'll be looking forward to this.