for Ethereal

11/27 c1 TheMostPeculiarSerb1995
It is very naughty of you not to say who she is. I feel like I lost 10 minutes of my life. Thanks, but no thanks, I refuse to participate in your little game.
11/12 c1 illerayn
Wholesome and well written, these small scenes were lovely.
I personally love how you didn't reveal the identity of Harry's love, since it let us dream about who is with him.

Thanks for writing this fluffyness !
8/30 c1 K
A favourite dress in green - Daphne? Good story, well written.
8/26 c1 CarolWim
Daphne. For sure not that Hermione what some seem to think.
8/8 c1 11stevem1
Great story, though we don’t know the woman he ended up with. There are a few we know it’s not (Ginny, Hermione, Luna, Fleur, Gabriella, Susan Bones, Cho Chang). If I were to guess, I’d say Tracey Davis.
8/4 c1 PotterheadParzival
I really think that its Daphne
7/15 c1 SpaideZ
Just a Spade casually dropping by
6/9 c1 3Ironhidensh
I choose to belive that this is Hermione.
6/7 c1 1MagicSilver7081
Brilliant short story. I love how the fandom can make a deduction out of only a few breadcrumb trail here. But since you allow us to imagine who is the random girl, I'll kinda go with the majority and imagine it's Daphne.
6/6 c1 TheLastFedaykin
I like the mystery. Well written!
6/1 c1 sanbeegoldiewhitey
The mystery girl could not have been a member of the DA because Harry first spoke to the girl only
three and a half years ago. I wish I can say Daphne or Astoria but in your story "Crashing Into Darkness", Daphne has blonde hair and Astoria has dark hair. So my guess is Tracey Davis.
5/22 c1 xRedAce
Luna?

I don't even care actually, it could be a random OC and I still love this fic.
5/18 c1 8TheBlack'sResurgence
very wholesome and beautifully written. Well done to you
5/17 c1 Vihar
'He could almost imagine they were back at the Ministry ball where they had first spoken nearly three and a half years ago'

This rules out Hermione, Ginny, Luna, Cho, Fleur, Gabriella, Susan, Lavender, Padma, Parvati and Pansy.

I am leaning towards Astoria, cuz fanon astoria is a brunette, while fanon daphne is a blonde.
5/13 c1 Guest
It is unacceptable and scandalous for the lovely lady to be no other than our very own Ice Queen, Daphne Greengrass.
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »