FanFiction.Net
for Hunter x Hunter Behind the Scenes: Rimuru (read more on Wattpad)

12/13/2021 c2 Guest
we are waiting for the continuation, very cool! :)
11/30/2021 c2 17Watcher321
Haha! Never seen HunterXHunter, but a prank-fairy style Rimuru is amazing. Looking forward to more!
10/3/2021 c1 Guest
I get the impression that you've never read any of the slime novels. The skills you declared rimuru as having put him at least at the point after his Demon Lord ascension. That's important because that specifically involved evolving into a spiritual life form. Evolving into a spiritual life form innately gives them physical and magical immunity; it's not a barrier or spell, it's a fundamental aspect of being a spiritual life form. That is why only those with ultimate skills can harm others with ultimate skills, because acquiring an ultimate skill involves becoming a spiritual lifeform. So he can't "deactivate" the ability - because it isn't an ability. You said he kept his racial characteristics, physical and magic nullification are the racial characterstics of spiritual life forms.
8/25/2021 c2 General Mort
moreeeeee updateeees
5/20/2021 c2 Guest
I really liked it! Looking forward to next chapters
5/7/2021 c1 A clowns smile
I’ll be honest, I didn’t think I’ll like this more that I thought I would
5/6/2021 c1 DefunctAccount123
Seems super interesting! I would love to read more of this.
Just a question, is this a continuation of the other fanfiction with percy and harry also, or is it just rimuru? Either way, very excited to see where this goes in the future!