for Inran

9/24 c5 lucifertrust
alr this is usually the stopping point But i hope i can finally see what lies beyond this
its a good story and im really startting to like it again but please dont redo it again
9/17 c5 3Wally991
It's really OOC for Naruto to hate someone when his whole character arc was too learn to not hate and/or deal with others hate during the whole run of the series
9/15 c5 3Kang Delis
Ahhhh... so close
I will save this story
9/15 c5 xXwolfsterXx644
Can't wait for the next update
9/15 c5 Blueberry
Can you update Her Light next please? I love that story.
9/14 c5 1NaruLemon Stories
Aww love the chapter
9/14 c5 SugamDewan
Let Sakura suffer! Naruto is not someone's second choice he have a respect atleast in fanfiction. Don't make him a punching bag of her.
9/14 c1 Amaterasu of The Black Flames
This was a great start of the story
9/14 c2 Amaterasu of The Black Flames
Liked the chapter, don't really have much to dissect about it. Seeing further interactions of Naruto and Ino was fun.
9/14 c3 Amaterasu of The Black Flames
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS LEMON SCENE FINALLY HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEE YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Loved the lemon, one of the best i've read, great job.
9/14 c4 Amaterasu of The Black Flames
I liked this chapter as it showed the broken but still slightly amicable interactions between Naruto and Sakura. Good job, Shin-chan.
9/14 c5 Amaterasu of The Black Flames
I really liked the chapter. Sakura having depression is a really interesting concept, and having Naruto help her through it will be nice to see. And also the slight lemony scene doesn't make matters worse either.
9/14 c5 John Mathew Adam
good chapter
9/14 c5 Banjo the Fox
Good read, Sakura chose that though.
9/14 c5 Tyrese
strange chapter but alright nonetheless. can't wait till the next
101 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »