for Inran

10/31 c5 Danirodriguez1995
Please continue, the story is very good, Please don't give up, a story that the truth has no comparison. I can tell you since I am a huge fan of this type of story and the truth is they have no comparison.
10/3 c5 ThreeKerr
hmm excited where this would lead to. this chapter was where you originally left off in your old account
10/3 c5 Cosray8d
A little bit too over the top for my tastes...
Even for Naruto statndarts the mood changes are a bit illogical and happen out of nowhere.
The concept in of itself is good but I bet if you would let the interactions breathe a little it would feel more natural.
Make them have everyday-conversations in between, describe their thoughtprocess a little more before your characters make rash decissions and actions and make them think before coming to wrong conclusions ALL the time.
9/28 c5 Gogetsu16
Esta genial la historia, continĂșa. PodrĂ­as hacer que naruto y tsunade tengan sexo por fin.
9/24 c5 lucifertrust
alr this is usually the stopping point But i hope i can finally see what lies beyond this
its a good story and im really startting to like it again but please dont redo it again
9/17 c5 5Wally991
It's really OOC for Naruto to hate someone when his whole character arc was too learn to not hate and/or deal with others hate during the whole run of the series
9/15 c5 3Kang Delis
Ahhhh... so close
I will save this story
9/15 c5 xXwolfsterXx644
Can't wait for the next update
9/15 c5 Blueberry
Can you update Her Light next please? I love that story.
9/14 c5 1NaruLemon Stories
Aww love the chapter
9/14 c5 SugamDewan
Let Sakura suffer! Naruto is not someone's second choice he have a respect atleast in fanfiction. Don't make him a punching bag of her.
9/14 c1 Amaterasu of The Black Flames
This was a great start of the story
9/14 c2 Amaterasu of The Black Flames
Liked the chapter, don't really have much to dissect about it. Seeing further interactions of Naruto and Ino was fun.
9/14 c3 Amaterasu of The Black Flames
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS LEMON SCENE FINALLY HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEE YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Loved the lemon, one of the best i've read, great job.
9/14 c4 Amaterasu of The Black Flames
I liked this chapter as it showed the broken but still slightly amicable interactions between Naruto and Sakura. Good job, Shin-chan.
105 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »