FanFiction.Net
for I Choose You

6/13/2021 c19 Guest
This chapter was so good. I love Elliot and Olivia’s love story. So happy they moved past Dick and that drama. I’m ready for some Olivia pregnancy moments.
Awww. Yay! Now they need a girl! Please
6/13/2021 c19 Guest
WELCOME SCOUT! We knew you were coming. I feel something coming so I’m buckling up. Love your stories!
6/13/2021 c19 suansil4
Oh we have the sixth baby on the way, a curious journey for them.
6/13/2021 c19 nycdreamer2007
THAT WAS SO PRECIOUS! I’m so glad they got a dog AND another baby! I’m grinning so big right now! Can’t wait for more!
6/13/2021 c19 ManderleyLane
I really just want to jump into this story and live it. The domestic EO scenes are beyond perfection. Who knew I could grin until it hurts reading a scene about a husband and a wife and their baby talking about getting a dog?

It’s seemingly simple things that get to my romantic heart… picturing Elliot removing his shoes, dropping his coat and heading for the warmth of his family. Holding the baby, the kisses, the touches on the back, on his forearms. Its those moments that set the tone for the scene. You write them so naturally and it all flows and adds to the feelings the scene is trying to evoke. Bliss.

Ain’t that the truth? I live with a household full of Noah types.
“Little dude, sleep is amazing. How come you refuse it so often?”

Taco night? Please. Domesticity as it’s peak perfection.

The conversation between Elliot and Olivia about the dog is just… just… sigh… everything from the fork pointing, the sighing, the pushing the plate away, her sharing the kidlets’ concerns (that choked me up), to him saying to the baby, “She’s good.” GIVE ME ALL OF IT.

“We already have a cute little baby. I can give you another one of those if you want.” Please do, my man, because we definitely want.

The car ride upstate was just what they needed. I loved him reaching for her then waiting as she pulled away when sharing the memory. And then reaching for her again. I love how they are each other’s safe place to fall. What a gift to give someone. Even something as seemingly mundane as getting out the car to look at the dog makes me smile. The way you write them allows me to live vicariously through them. They make me happy.

And the scene in the field? Please. Just stop with that. My heart is all warm and fuzzy. The memory… good one.

“He’s cute… but he’s no Elliot Stabler. You’re number one El. Always will be.” Damn fecking straight.

“Please don’t refer to me as the dog’s Daddy.” Yes. Thank you, Elliot.

I love that the kidlets looked to Dad for confirmation that they could keep the dog since he had been the lone holdout.

Scout Stabler. Cute. The moment between Olivia and Bernie is making me tear up.

The climbing over the couch, the fam sleeping in the living room… I really can’t take it.

“Pressing his lips to hers he breathed her in, letting the remainder of what Dick Finley had done wash away.” Such contentment.

You know, it just dawned on me that this chapter is is so loving and awesome and sweet and this can only mean one thing. IT’S NOT GOING GO STAY THIS WAY, IS IT?!

But I digress…
The beach scene in its entirety is one of my favorite scenes ever. I loved every bloody bit of it. And I am so so so happy another wee Stabler is on the way and if you crush me on that there will be lots of CAPITAL LETTERS headed your way, BABE.

How cute is the dog in the bed scene with an angry Elliot? Gah! Love this.

Oh, the ending of this chapter just made me smile. Mad props to you for writing this and adoration for your person who encouraged you to post today.
6/13/2021 c19 7becky207
Love love love love!
Your stories are so incredibly well written and full of moments and emotion that just have me feeling it all.
6/13/2021 c19 dawseyfan51
Not me smiling the whole time reading this XD but seriously this story makes my day
6/13/2021 c1 iacono24
I'll just say ... Thanks Twitter for letting me know about this wonderful fic. One night reading the first part and the first chapter of this. Thanks.
6/12/2021 c16 1MariskasAngles
Okay Can I please Just say that your story is magical. Your so amazing at whaat you do!
6/12/2021 c18 nycdreamer2007
Gah, this is so beautiful and well written! I just spent the last few days reading both of these stories and I just adore the universe you can created! Seriously amazing job! Can’t wait to see where you take this next!
6/12/2021 c18 Guest
Now all they need is a baby girl someday. When Noah is 4 or 5
6/11/2021 c18 Guest
Elliot shook his head and turned back towards the water, "No. Not yet. I'd like to stay out here with my best friend and our son for a little while longer if that's okay."

Choosing to live in this moment for the next 24 hours. K? K.
6/11/2021 c18 Guest
Thank GOODNESS. That ending was as sweet as pie too! God I love them and how you write them! Thank you to your squad for inspiring you to update early! Ya’ll did the lords work today lmao
6/11/2021 c2 MariskasAngles
I just love this so much! Your so talented
453 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »