FanFiction.Net
for I Choose You

6/6/2021 c15 16justanotherbookworm78
What lovely holidays for the family. So glad that Elliot has his vision back completely. Definitely wasn't expecting that scenario for Olivia giving birth, but it was good she had such a strong support system. I like that James was there to help, and that they at least had a former EMT on hand in Noah. It was nice that they honored both men by naming the baby after them. Looking forward to seeing what happens next.
6/6/2021 c15 spacekitten2700
sweet
6/6/2021 c15 Guest
I love that this is how you introduced Noah into the story!
6/6/2021 c15 Guest
LOL MUNCH! Hahahaha I love him! I hope he comes back to see Elliot at some point. I would love to see him grilling Elliot and Olivia. He is the best.

Excellent chapter!
6/6/2021 c15 Taylor
YOU CONTINUE TO MAKE ME CRY IN THIS STORY OMG SO GOOD
6/6/2021 c15 Guest
I freaking love this story! Bravo! Loved it!
6/6/2021 c15 Guest
I loved everything about this. This was just phenomenal writing.
6/6/2021 c15 Guest
Yay! Baby is here and is healthy. What a way to ring in the new year!
6/6/2021 c15 Guest
This chapter had it all! Some smut which was perfect! Some sweet tender moments. Some serious laughs. God I love John Munch! And oh the sweet birth of our Bensler baby! Perfect on New Years Eve! I always thought it would be so entertaining for someone (mainly Liv) to have a baby at the precinct so this was fun! Can’t wait for more and I loved that you went with Noah! Noah Benson Stabler as Mariska said in a recent interview. Love it!
6/6/2021 c15 Guest
Best. Chapter. Yet! And that’s saying something because every chapter is so damn good! Never want this to end. So glad there will even be a part 3! Living in this universe until we get some real E/O (hopefully next year?!)
6/6/2021 c15 eoswiftie26
6/6/2021 c15 eoswiftie26
this story has truly been so beautiful! I have loved it all! are you by chance on twitter? because the whole fandom adores your writing (myself included)! Thank you so much for updating so fast too!
6/6/2021 c14 Cindydaly
Awesome chapter! I love how you worked in the Blinded episode. I am glad he is getting his sight back now though.
6/6/2021 c15 47WriterKC
While I’m sure giving birth in a precinct wasn’t ideal, it was also special since that’s where Elliot and Olivia’s bond started. I also love that you brought in Olivia’s partner from computer crimes too. And I think Noah James Stabler is a great name
6/6/2021 c15 ManderleyLane
I LOVED EVERY SINGLE WORD OF THIS CHAPTER! And that was some glorious Christmas Eve loving by Mr. and Mrs. Stabler.
453 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »