FanFiction.Net
for I Choose You

5/27/2021 c10 moviemel
This chapter made me happy again! EO Make up sex is always a good thing! You never know, that might have done the trick and solved their fertility issues! ;) Glad Kate is going to prison and glad Liv slapped her. I just hope she doesn't pop up again somewhere down the road. I don't know if I trust you enough not to do that to us. LOL
5/26/2021 c10 13eoisendgame
Thank God Kate finally got was she deserved!
5/26/2021 c10 mcamy84
Not that I ever doubted it, but I'm so glad they found their way back to each other and I'm glad Kate is going to jail!
5/26/2021 c10 Guest
Bye bye Kate. Don’t mess with Bensler or you get burned!
5/26/2021 c10 spacekitten2700
like read more
5/26/2021 c10 Guest
The making up and the support! So here for it! And liv protecting her man at the end...get it girl!
5/26/2021 c10 Guest
Elliot and Olivia will always stick up for each other and stand by each other. Even with his the shows are now. “Always so in sync”
5/26/2021 c10 47WriterKC
Thank goodness. I’m glad everything worked out. I loved all the supportive family moments
5/26/2021 c10 Guest
So happy to see them overcome this obstacle. Now that they’ve been unhappy they could use some happiness. Lol
5/26/2021 c10 Guest
Yay! They made up! Baby time!
5/26/2021 c10 Guest
Yaaaay! Thank goodness. I especially loved the end!
5/26/2021 c10 16justanotherbookworm78
Even though I knew he was innocent, I'm so glad that Elliot was cleared. Maureen is definitely perceptive of everything that is going on, and won't accept the easy explanations anymore. It was nice to see Olivia and Elliot reconnect, and I loved the family celebration. Even better, I loved seeing Kate get what she deserved. Though it cost Olivia a suspension I know she has no regrets about slapping the woman who had set out to destroy her life.
5/26/2021 c9 Guest
Poor Elliot! Family means EVERYTHING to him. And to be accused of something he works so hard to prevent. Ugh I hate that woman! I know Olivia will be by his side now and fight this delusional woman with him. Bensler and Stabler aren’t going to sit back on this one!
5/26/2021 c9 Guest
“No. He belongs with me.” Damn right he does Olivia! You go get your man girl! Can we imagine her saying this to Angela Wheatley too? God I would love that! If only!
5/25/2021 c9 spacekitten2700