FanFiction.Net
for I Choose You

5/25/2021 c9 Soft-Kitty-Bazinga
I'm crying so thanks for that. I can't wait to see how they rebound from this. I'm trusting you'll do right by them.
5/25/2021 c9 16justanotherbookworm78
This was definitely a roller coaster of a chapter. I can understand why Olivia was upset, but I had hoped she and Elliot would have talked more. All the same, I suppose it is good they both took some time to cool down, even though it was painful for them both. Kate is definitely lying, and its obvious she's fixated on Elliot to a dangerous and obsessive degree. When she accused him of rape, my jaw dropped open. I knew then that Olivia would believe her husband, she was already having doubts as to Kate's other claim as to the fact that Elliot was the father of her son. But, when Kate attacked Olivia in the interrogation room, that was definitely a surprise. I hope they are able to hold her for her charges, or at the very least get a restraining order, because who knows what lengths she would go to. Looking forward to more.
5/25/2021 c9 Guest
So next chapter is time for them to make up and celebrate the year adoption of the kids right?
5/25/2021 c9 Guest
I want them to make up as soon as possible. Then they need to go get their kids. I feel so bad for Maureen. She knows something is wrong.
5/25/2021 c9 Guest
I don't hate you, but if you would update tomorrow with them making up it would make it all better.
5/25/2021 c9 Guest
I’m actually not mad. I’m happy. Kate is lying. They didn’t sleep together. Oliva is going to get her man and they will be okay. I know it.
Go get your man, Olivia!
5/25/2021 c9 Guest
I need an update. Please. Don’t make me wait until tomorrow.
5/25/2021 c9 7becky207
Phew! Literally read this before I got outta bed, couldn’t start the day without knowing this were gonna be ok

Amazing writing as always and dear god let them have some time alone together...can the adoption anniversary also pleas be the weekend they conceive a child...that would make my bensler EO heart so happy
5/25/2021 c9 Taylor
UGHHHH BETTER BUT STILL AHHHH UPDATE SOON PLSSSSS
5/25/2021 c9 rubys
This Kate is crazy! Happy that Olivia has seen through her lies.
5/25/2021 c9 moviemel
Ok thank you for updating so quickly! This woman is a psychopath. Please lock her up and throw away the key! I knew Elliot wouldn't and couldn't do any of that and he is not that kid's father. I'm glad that Olivia knows that now. I want her to have a baby as bad as she does! I hope they can get past this and have some hot make up sex! I'm sorry I didn't trust you. That last chapter was just gut wrenching. Please don't add a 3rd party to this relationship again. They can have drama without crazy exes.
5/25/2021 c9 Guest
Poor Elliot! Poor Olivia! Ugh...stupid Kate! She messed with the wrong couple, I’ll tell you that much! Go to elliot now Liv! You two can overcome anything!
5/25/2021 c9 GBP6313
Love getting a notification for Ch9 right after I finish Ch8! YOU’RE ON A ROLL WITH BUTTAH! thank you!

DAMN! YOU DON’T HOLD BACK ANY FUCKING PUNCHES! I LOVE IT! But Kate, wtf girl? Rape? Please Kate needs to get it together! Oh my lord! But we love seeing Liv stand up and fight for her man! These poor Stabler kids thoughstraight through the ringer.

Elliot can’t be the father of this child. I’m not here for that. Also if Elliot is not the father of the baby... who is? Or do we not care? Prediction: Kate was raped on March 12th 2001 but by someone else. That man is the father of the baby. That man is Ethan?
5/25/2021 c9 18katy1986
oh thank you... i can breathe again i generally felt sick when i read the last chapter.
453 « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »