FanFiction.Net
for I Choose You

5/21/2021 c7 spacekitten2700
more please
5/21/2021 c7 16justanotherbookworm78
Elliot and Olivia's honeymoon sounds like a dream come true. While they are definitely making the most of their time together, both at the cabana and on the island itself, I also love that they aren't shying away from the important conversations. I was wondering when Olivia's doubts on her own heritage in regard to having children would surface. I do believe that she wants a family with Elliot in the worst way, but given the way she was raised, she can't help but be hesitant. I was so glad that he reassured her that love is what matters. Another storyline in this chapter that I absolutely adored was the one in regard to them jumping off the cliff. I know they initially decided against it on their first hike, but when Olivia decided to take the leap - in more ways than one - and surprised Elliot with that morning call and asked him to meet her there, I thought that was such a beautiful moment. It speaks so monumentally to the trust that has always been between them. Looking forward to seeing this journey continue.
5/21/2021 c7 Guest
You jump, I jump. So them. Always a team! I know it can’t always be happy but we love some happy moments. Whatever is thrown at them, they will make it through! Just like I know they will on SVU/OC. They just have too!
5/21/2021 c7 ManderleyLane
Love them on their honeymoon... so romantic and sexy.

“I’d settle for one or two. As long as I get to experience it with you.” Gah! Love love love him.

“You’re my wife and if you can’t be vulnerable in front of me... then I’m not doing my job right.” This is what I mean. LOVE him.

The skinny-dipping scene was lovely. Covered several emotions believably.

Thoroughly enjoyed this chapter. Such a nice respite from life. Theirs and ours.
5/21/2021 c7 Guest
I could not love this story more. I’m living for your ra fiction right now.
5/21/2021 c7 Guest
This is the best. I love it so much.
5/21/2021 c7 Guest
I love love loved this chapter !
5/21/2021 c7 47WriterKC
Im so glad they took the jump together! Both literally and figuratively. Lovely chapter
5/21/2021 c6 Guest
Desperate for more please!
5/20/2021 c6 Guest
My heart is full. Thank you!
5/19/2021 c6 Guest
Love your story so much! Thank you for taking time out to write. I hope there’s more. I look forward to reading it! If not, thanks for posting such a great story anyway.
5/19/2021 c6 Guest
Someone must be cutting onions in my house because the tears are streaming down my face...

Bensler forever 3
5/19/2021 c6 moviemel
Wow this chapter was amazing! Truly everything I hoped it would be! Beautiful wedding! Now I want those EO babies!
5/19/2021 c6 Guest
That was so nice! Can’t wait to see if they do make a baby in Hawaii!
5/19/2021 c6 WriterKC
I loved all the sentimental things they gave to, wrote for and said to each other. The wedding was beautiful and I love that Bernie gave her that ring and that Cragen walked her down the aisle. The wedding night was beautiful too. I hope you write their honeymoon :)
453 « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 .. Last Next »