FanFiction.Net
for I Choose You

5/18/2021 c6 16justanotherbookworm78
What a beautiful wedding! I admit to getting teary eyed at several points throughout this chapter as Elliot and Olivia prepared for their special day. Everything about it was so wonderfully written, and each moment so special. I love the way they included the kids as much as possible, because the wedding was just as much for them as it was about the couple. There were so many poignant scenes - the gifts Olivia left for her family, the ring Bernie bestowed on Olivia, Elliot's' gift to his bride. Then there was Cragen's little speech to Olivia before he walked her down the aisle. Through it all, you maintained the same light banter I've come to love with these stories between EO. Their wedding night was passionate and romantic, and I also loved the discussion about potential babies. Can't wait to see what their honeymoon will be like!
5/18/2021 c6 ManderleyLane
The hand-holding scene (OC) will live in my heart forever.

I love babe/baby! Cut him some slack, Liv.

The gifts from Olivia? I can’t stand it! So sweet. The letter to Elliot and the watch and in the inscription all had me crying right along with El.

The scene with Elliot and the kids is adorable.

Bernie...the sapphire ring... the letter from Elliot “Coming home now to you, with you, to our family is everything.” (Sobbing!)... the semper fi pendant... and Don? Damn it. Love all of it.

What Elliot said to Olivia in response to Richie’s girls are gross comment was so touching and romantic.

Yay for hypothetically not packing birth control!

LOVED every bit of their wedding night. The romance... sigh. And babies... love babies.

Thank you for this chapter as always.
5/18/2021 c6 spacekitten2700
5/18/2021 c6 mcamy84
Yay, they're finally married and I love it! I hope they can fulfill Richie dream of being a big brother soon! This update made my day!
5/18/2021 c6 Guest
Amazing. Wonderful. Fantastic. Phenomenal.
5/18/2021 c6 Guest
I’m living for this after the current events on the show. This is the best story. The best chapter for the best wedding for our babies. I can’t wait to see what comes next. Looking forward to hormonal Oliva! And Elliot being his sweet self to be there for her.
5/18/2021 c6 Guest
This made me so happy. I’m hoping they eventually find their way to each other on the show. I can’t wait for EO babies. A boy first, and then a girl! Please!
5/18/2021 c6 Guest
So sweet! Our babies are married!
5/17/2021 c5 moviemel
Loved it! Glad that Liv got to experience Mother's Day. Love how much they keep talking about EO babies! Hope we get that real soon! I'm assuming the wedding is next! Can't wait!
5/16/2021 c5 justanotherbookworm78
Between the fast approaching wedding and Mother's Day celebrations, this chapter was so incredibly sweet. I also can't believe that the twins are starting kindergarten already! I'll admit that the appearance of Ethan was a bit of a surprise, but I hope he is doing well in his recovery, and can get back on track with his children. Not sure what to make of Kate, the single mother who talked to Olivia at the open house who seemed unaware of her status as Elliot's soon to be wife and as the Stabler children's mother, but I was worried for a bit that conversation might have caused some inklings of doubt to appear. I was so glad when it didn't. Loved the surprise party that everyone arranged for the happy couple, and can't wait for the wedding!
5/16/2021 c5 spacekitten2700
please more
5/16/2021 c5 Benslerfan4ever
So sweet!
5/16/2021 c5 Guest
Adorable as always. The Mother’s Day present was so so sweet. Can’t wait for the big day!
5/16/2021 c5 Benslerbaby4013
I love this story so much but I just wanna know how the hell you are pumping out 10K chapters so quickly! Talented girl for sure
5/16/2021 c5 Guest