FanFiction.Net
for I Choose You

5/12/2021 c3 Guest
Once again so true to character. I’m glad they were able to come to an understanding. I’m so glad that they made up in this chapter rather than making us wait for it!
5/12/2021 c3 Ninjagirl43
Wonderful chapter. I was worried that you would have them break up, but I'm glad you didn't. Love this story.
5/12/2021 c3 Guest
Glad you left this on a happy note. The fight was breaking my heart. Can’t wait to keep reading.
5/12/2021 c3 Guest
All but gave me a heart attack there for a second! But I am trusting you and trusting our favorite couple to keep working hard!
5/12/2021 c3 Guest
I got so nervous there for a minute! Had to remind myself that E/O is your endgame! So I kept reading and it all felt true to character and on point. Made sense. But thankfully they figured it out in the end! Can’t wait for more!
5/12/2021 c3 Taylor
I literally check every 2 days, ALL hours of the day to see if this is updated. I’m so invested
5/12/2021 c3 Guest
Oh yes! I’m so glad you had them make up this chapter and not wait until the next one.
5/12/2021 c3 ManderleyLane
I smile every time I get an email alerting me to a new chapter of yours.

As much as I feel for overwhelmed Olivia, my heart went out to Elliot. His frustration/borderline anger is more than understandable. I loved when he asked her for space before he said or did something he would regret.

ACK! The scene in the precinct?! Elliot! I think that Olivia just doesn’t want all the hoopla that comes with a big wedding. She just wants it simple. That’s it? Right, Liv? (I write my review as I read. Can you tell?). Then she reads the text from him? Sobbing...

“As a woman who has made many mistakes in her life, I understand saying things you regret. But as a Mother and a Grandmother... I’m asking you to think carefully.” PERFECTION.

“... it would never feel like home again.” I am too fragile for this. Elliot needs a hug. And so do I.

“I’m not sure I believe that anymore.” Waaaaaaaaaahhhhh... sobbing. BELIEVE ELLIOT!

“Tell me want you want Liv.” Gah, I love him.

“You know your line so that’s a good sign.” How adorable is this man?

The ending... sigh. Damn I love your storytelling so much.
5/12/2021 c2 Cindydaly
Excellent! I loved the proposal! And the adoption papers were a great touch.

Very romantic!
5/12/2021 c1 Cindydaly
This is so good! I can’t believe how cold Kathy was! She just didn’t care at all!

I can’t wait to see what Elliot and the kids have planned. Oh and I love how El asked Cragen for his permission to ask Olivia to marry him!
5/11/2021 c2 moviemel
This was hands down the best proposal in the history of fanfic proposals! I can't stop crying. The fact that the kids were so involved and that the adoption papers were included at the same time was so sweet! How can Elliot top this ever? Now I want Liv to do something this creative when she tells him she's pregnant for the first time because I know it's coming! :) By the way Happy Birthday! Thank you for gifting us with your beautiful story!
5/11/2021 c2 Guest
So so so so so so sweet! ()
5/11/2021 c2 Guest
Well that was adorable.
5/10/2021 c2 Guest
Happy Birthday! This chapter was perfect! I love this story so so much!
5/11/2021 c2 TTSquared
Happy birthday! Loved this chapter! Completely worth the wait and anticipation. As I’ve said many times before, I am totally hooked on this universe you have created and look forward to every update.
453 « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 .. Last Next »