for Changing Destiny

3/5 c11 2InuYoiushi
3/5 c11 Jostanos
You did well with the information that you had, Sci. Well done. *claps with a smile*

Please continue when you may, my friend. :)
11/9/2021 c10 InuYoiushi
11/8/2021 c10 Jostanos
Sora will never fall into the Darkness. He will embrace it and make it his own!
Sora will become one with both the Light and the Dark.. the Yin and the Yang..
The Keyblade of Twilight! (Matsuo: SPARKLE! *giggles*)
11/8/2021 c10 51Venquine1990
Think again, Xemnas. Never going to happen.
10/9/2021 c9 DragonJ
Thx for the chapter.
8/23/2021 c9 Jostanos
Is remembering so bad, Kirux? or should I say: "Riku"? :)

*shrugs* Anyway, Sci. you forgot a pair of quotation marks before a reply by somebody mid chapter.
You may want to consider fixing that. :)
8/22/2021 c9 2InuYoiushi
8/22/2021 c9 51Venquine1990
It's clearly been a while since you wrote this story, since I needed a few bits of the chapter to reacquaint myself with it. But it's going pretty great and I am looking forward to more. Just a shame that Donald already seems to be forgetting Riku's name, but his reasoning was legit.
6/18/2021 c8 Jostanos
Omake: A mauve haired lad snickers a joke that just played through his mind after he read Kirux's thoughts about the Struggle bat. being the tween that he is you can probably guess the "middle school humor" that just popped into his mind. (Matsuo: "OI! It popped into yours too, Jos!")
6/18/2021 c8 Venquine1990
the way we spoke about this chapter had me very intrigued and this chapter absolutely delivered. I'm glad that Sora got himself back together and that Mickey got him out of his daze. I wonder what Kirux will do once he fully remembers who he is and whether that will be before or after he makes "friends" or even friends with Xion.
Also, I noticed a few small errors: Kairi and co left "Traverse" Town not "Twilight". It's in the first few lines of when Kairi fights Axel. Also Riku wouldn't want Sora to "throw" his life away, not "through".

Otherwise, like I said, brilliant chapter.
6/12/2021 c7 2InuYoiushi
That’s a heart wrenching chapter but I can’t wait to see what happens next for them.
6/12/2021 c7 3fire-ball-kyo-DLM
Great work as always love the twists that you are including in the story!
6/12/2021 c7 Jostanos
omake: "I..I remember _s-some t-things_ n-now." the amnesiac said to himself, "But.. who am I? Where am I exactly? Did I have friends and family? *looks down at his attire* What the heck am I wearing?"
6/12/2021 c7 51Venquine1990
Sometimes, it really is amazing how much a small change can affect the timeline of a whole game series. Also, good on you for letting Riku sacrifice himself to protect Sora from the Demon Tide Towers and other Heartless. With or without a Keyblade, I really don't think Sora would have been able to attack Riku. Though obviously Sora doesn't feel much better about this either.
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »