for Changing Destiny

6/12 c7 2InuYoiushi
That’s a heart wrenching chapter but I can’t wait to see what happens next for them.
6/12 c7 3fire-ball-kyo-DLM
Great work as always love the twists that you are including in the story!
6/12 c7 Jostanos
omake: "I..I remember _s-some t-things_ n-now." the amnesiac said to himself, "But.. who am I? Where am I exactly? Did I have friends and family? *looks down at his attire* What the heck am I wearing?"
6/12 c7 49Venquine1990
Sometimes, it really is amazing how much a small change can affect the timeline of a whole game series. Also, good on you for letting Riku sacrifice himself to protect Sora from the Demon Tide Towers and other Heartless. With or without a Keyblade, I really don't think Sora would have been able to attack Riku. Though obviously Sora doesn't feel much better about this either.
6/9 c6 Aion27
I love that ending. It was a perfect way to reunite them but at the same make you wonder how Riku is going to change back without a Princess of the Heart there. Like is the love between them enough to change back or is something else going to happen? It makes me want more without making me frustrated at the cliffhanger. I am hoping though that Sora doesn’t go through everything Riku did in the original of later on looking like Ansem or having to deal with Ansem in his heart still. I feel like the situation it totally different than the one Riku was in because Sora never accepted darkness inside of himself. It was put there by other people and the forcible taken over compared to Riku who wanted and did use the darkness himself.

It is going to be a very interesting story though from here on out and how you will change everything. Like meeting Riku’s Nobody and what he will be like. Are DiZ’s plans going to change at all from having Sora and Riku in the realm of darkness and with a Princess of the Heart being the Keyblade wielded? Even what is going to happen with Ventura’s Heart with Sora being in the realm of darkness and his body taken over? You provide a lot of good questions and I love the way the is making me think of them.

Thanks for the wonderful chapter
6/8 c6 Jostanos
Oh-ho-ho-ho, Sci! YOU GENIUS! This is even better than my omake!

Hee hee heee! And you were so worried that I'd dislike it! NOPE! NOPE! NOPE!

I LOVE IT! *eye smiles*

Matsuo: Umm.. question: Does this mean that Sora has both Ven _and_ Riku's hearts within him now?
6/8 c6 Venquine1990
I was wondering about your question about what kind of Heartless Riku should become. I couldn't think of any reason as to why you'd have him stab himself like Sora did in canon. I should've guessed that you'd come up with some kind of incredible twist. Though yeah, Riku appearing before Sora, I did kind of see that coming after I read of him getting stabbed. Though I also worry about what will happen to him now that he's in the realm of darkness.
6/7 c6 2InuYoiushi
Great chapter, I can’t wait to see what happens next for them.
6/7 c5 InuYoiushi
Great story so far, I can’t wait to see what happens next for them.
6/5 c5 Jostanos
omake: "SORA!" Riku and Kairi both exclaimed with happy smiles on their faces when a sleepy Sora entered the room that they were in.
6/3 c5 Aion27
Dang, that was a good chapter. With all of them finally coming together again and then what you had happen to Sora means that the next chapter is going to be amazing. It is going to be super interesting on what you are going to do with Sora considering what Brown Cloak did, not saying their name in case people don’t know who it is. Also, same with Riku with what has been happening around him.

Thanks for the amazing new chapter
6/3 c5 2Yumi Edogawa
Awesome chapter! I loved seeing Kairi in Neverland and am glad Sora woke up. It's a bit ironic that Riku accidentally cured him. Now Maleficent will be in trouble since Sora woke up before she was ready, so now Riku will be furious with her and has Kairi and Beast to help fight her as well as his Heartless minions (assuming she can't control the ones he commands). I'm looking forward to seeing how the upcoming events will play out now that Sora is the one possessed and Kairi has the Keyblade.
5/30 c4 Yumi Edogawa
Maleficent certainly is a great manipulator! Poor Riku is falling further under her control now that Sora isn't there to keep pulling him toward the Light. Hopefully he realizes how misguided he's been before he does something he'll never forgive himself for.

I'm glad you included the scenes from Kairi's POV. She definitely has her own perspective on events and her own worries. It was sweet to see that she planned to free Genie if Aladdin went back on his word. It'll be interesting to see how having Genie as a companion will change things... he's not really the best at keeping secrets though, hopefully he proves me wrong about that or they could have issues with the World Order.
5/26 c4 Jostanos
Sci, your stories are always a joy to read and review.. thank you.

My apologies, but neither I nor Matsuo have anything to say beyond what has just been said.
5/26 c4 49Venquine1990
You made a tiny mistake. When Aladdin asks Genie to go with the gang, you called Kairi Sora. I think you stuck a bit too close to cannon there, lol.
23 Page 1 2 Next »