for Total Drama Resort

1/23 c10 Gucci Mane LaFlare
I seriously thought Nora wouold leave considering this episode's title.
I thought Corny was OK to me, I've seen cowboy characters like him before, but he was a good take on one.
I can't believe you're at the final 5 already.
1/10 c9 Gucci Mane LaFlare
Good job.
I thought Omber was pretty OK, he seemed pretty normal compared to the others, he was a good straight man.
Also, I gotta give you props for how you're writing Fabio. Usually the rich character is the one who gets out first cause they don't have a good social game and expect everyone to do everything for them. But I like with Fabio he's not like that.
1/10 c9 1Nobody245
So Omber surprisingly left, and Misty gets a much-needed reality check that the world doesn't revolve around her. I call this a successful chapter in my opinion.

But now we are down to 6 people, and it's hard to believe, but I think all six have a potential chance to win. Though I'm thinking Lex is going to be the winner here. Or Ander if he can recover. Regardless, I look forward to seeing what happens next.
1/10 c9 7Vampiric Child of Dimitrescu
I am so happy to see Omber finally get the boot he so well deserved. Lex, Nora and Fabio made a great move. Good on them. Misty is falling apart at the seems and I am here for it.
12/30/2021 c8 Gucci Mane LaFlare
Great job.
The mystery plot is always a fun one. I think you did a really good job with it.
I think Kirby was a good character, he had a gimmic, but it wasn't annoying. His relationship with Nora was also pretty cute too.
12/29/2021 c8 Vampiric Child of Dimitrescu
With Nora safe there was no way Kirby was surviving this vote. When the contestants actually have brains in their skulls couples never last.
12/21/2021 c7 Vampiric Child of Dimitrescu
I’ll miss Natalia but I saw her elimination coming. Sad to see that her whole doom and gloom is just an act. Really hoping Omber goes home soon. Would love to see the look in his face.
12/20/2021 c7 1Nobody245
Glad to see a new episode and to hear that the merge has officially started. First, it looks like Misty and Fabio are both trying to get Corny on their side, and so far, Misty is winning, though that hasn't become a big plot point yet.

Then Kirby and Nora are getting close to the point where they may become a couple in a few episodes. Which may sink their game if they are not careful.

Omber and Ander are trying to size the other up and see who can come out on top. Ander reminds me of Ferris and Jared, and Omber reminds me of Drew and Keith. I.E. The Winner and The Main Villain respectfully. So I'm curious to see if the positions are going to be reversed this time.

Then Lex and Natalia's arc came to an end when Natalia let her emotions blind her and messed up her game, and she decided to not let her take down Lex too. But Lex is now left with only figuring out what to do now and how to beat Omber.

Overall, I like the chapter and I'm looking forward to what's going to happen next.
12/9/2021 c6 7Vampiric Child of Dimitrescu
Damn I did not expect Eden to go. Eh I won’t really miss her all that much.
12/8/2021 c6 1Nobody245
Looks like Eden finally left. Which makes a lot of sense since she doesn't help her team at all and constantly talks to the other teams, not someone you really want on a team. And it looks like the merge will be the next chapter or the one after. Which the Hilltop Heroes have the advantage if they decide to stay together, though somehow I doubt it. Either way, good chapter and I look forward to the next.
9/9/2021 c5 7Vampiric Child of Dimitrescu
Sad to see Yuka go but I knew she wasn’t going to win. Still I’ll miss her.
9/9/2021 c3 Vampiric Child of Dimitrescu
Forgot to review this chapter. I love the interactions between Misty and Eden. Also I also forgot to say I loved Eden’s speech in ch. 4 about how people say to follow your dreams only if they fit certain criteria. I’m liking how she’s progressing as I found her very annoying in the first two episodes
9/9/2021 c4 Vampiric Child of Dimitrescu
Yuka and Natalia give me life. Very interested in seeing where the alliance of Eden, Lex and Natalia goes.
9/9/2021 c5 Gucci Mane LaFlare
Great job.
Yuka was a decent character, but I didn't feel like she'll last long.
The guests that they had to help fit right in, they were really entertaining.
I wonder how the Misty and Corny plot will progress.
Also I like that Omber is like the most normal contestant here. He is a needed straight man.
9/8/2021 c5 1Nobody245
Well it looks like the teams are evening out more than expected. And I suppose Yuka was not suited for this season. Maybe in one of wildlife like in some of your previous seasons, but certainly not at a seaside resort. I still hope Misty goes soon. I don't care about plot importance, she and Eden need to go.

Speaking of which, surprisingly, Eden is somehow cooperating with her team, although I still see her leaving if her team loses. She might be able to convince Kirby to join her and vote Fabio, but I'm thinking she only has a 30% chance of making it happen.

Lastly, it looks like Omber is the best of the bunch in that team, and the one I see becoming the main villain and potential winner. But I'm actually hoping for that, since he's leagues above Calvin, so I wouldn't mind in the least if he wins.

Great chapter though and I look forward to the next.
38 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »