for Total Drama Resort

8/19/2021 c4 Gucci Mane LaFlare
Great job.
This challenge was chaotic yet fun, I really love the dynamic that it's the contestants having to entertain crazy guests.
It seems like Corny has a thing for Misty, although I doubt she'll return the feelings.
Everyone was really good this chapter, they all played their part.
I honestly think like all of Josiah's stories are probably made up, although some could be real.
Guess we'll never know.
8/19/2021 c4 1Nobody245
Ah Misty, you had just revealed yourself to be a hypocrite. Keep it up and you may find yourself out very soon.

And I'm also curious if there's going to be a merge or team swap coming sooner or later, since there was only fourteen to start and not a lot of people on the teams to start with. Guess I'll wait and see for the next chapter.
8/5/2021 c3 Gucci Mane LaFlare
I really think Misty and Eden will be pretty enjoyable going forward. I wonder if this will spark something inside Eden later.
Also, Fabio's fake explanaitions of everything were pretty funny.
Nora and Omber's dynamic is also still good too.
I'm so glad Sammy didn't last long. He was probably my least favorite at the beginning, and if he stayed even longer, I know he'd get really tiring.
8/5/2021 c3 Nobody245
You know, after reading this chapter, I think Misty is like a female Chris Daughearty (From Survivor Vanuatu, and the winner of that season.) Outsmarting all of the opposite sex to take it all. Though the difference is that she's not desperate and is clearly underestimating several boys. I'm hoping that the tables will turn on her and she's eliminated by a guy she thought she controlled. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

Other than that, glad to see the Suckers take it. I'm now not sure if I want Eden to stay and actually become a player, or leave and save a headache, cause there's plenty of other villains here that are more entertaining.

Regardless, great chapter and glad to see this updated faster than the last one. Makes me all the more excited for the next chapter to come.
7/6/2021 c2 Guest
This is good
7/6/2021 c2 Gucci Mane LaFlare
Wow, this was really good!
Since I've read your other work, I can tell you really know what you're doing.
You really made every character unique.
You really have made each of them stand on their own, including the first one you elimanated.
They're all good characters.
7/6/2021 c2 Nobody245
Glad to see another fanfic from you and it looks a lot of the characters here are meaner than previous ones. Speaking of which, man Eden is a bitch. Not to mention a massive hypocrite. Complain. Complain. Complain. that's all I've been hearing from her for the past two chapters. So yeah, I'm hoping she leaves soon.

I'm actually hoping Kirby and Fabio can team up and become the dominant duo for this fic. I'll have to wait and see on that, but I'm rooting for them. Good chapter and I look forward to see more.
6/16/2021 c1 7Vampiric Child of Dimitrescu
Okay, I love this. I am really excited to see where this goes. Also I LOVE Natalia. I think she may be my favorite OC that I have seen on this site. I hope she wins. I like Yuka too.
38 « Prev Page 1 .. 3