for Iridescent

6/12 c12 20Watership's Nightwish Rat
OH MY GOSH! A BETRAYAL RIGHT OFF THE BAT! TERRY BETTER SURVIVE! WALLER AND BENNET WOULD BE A PLUS, BUT TERRY'S GOTTA MAKE IT! HE'S MY FAVORITE OF THE THREE, OKAY?! AND DANGIT, FAWZI! WHY THE HECK WOULD YOU HAVE TWO PHONES AND NOT THINK TO DISRUPT THE SIGNALS FOR BOTH?!

Coba: *is worried as well, but manages to keep from yelling* Are you done shouting?

...Okay, now I am.
Holy crud, my heart's beating so dang fast right now! And the next one's going to be action-packed, as well? Oh, dear!

Fantastic chapter as always, my friend! I look forward to the next one!
6/10 c11 Watership's Nightwish Rat
OH SNAP! We haven't even gotten to the action-packed chapters yet, and I'm already on the edge of my seat!

And something tells me Fawzi's dad is a jerk. ... Okay, a LOT of things are telling me that! Uh... who is he, again? Could he be involved with the Moirai somehow? And OH CRUD! BLAZE! DON'T YOU OR ANYONE ELSE DIE BY THE MOIRAI'S HAND!
6/6 c10 32RyokoMist
For a hot second there...i wondered what it would've been like if Max and Bruce had been an item. In one of my old fics Max went back in time and Bruce wanted her so bad. And part of her kinda wanted him. But she was still in love with Terry...plus Dick wanted her-IT WAS COMPLICATED THE POINT IS: Max is an amazing daughter - not daughter in law...DAUGHTER
6/6 c9 RyokoMist
NOT ME. BEING SO EMOTIONAL RIGHT NOW
6/6 c8 RyokoMist
TERRY BETTER TAKE CONTROL! HE BETTER! AND BASEM BETTER CHECK THEM FOOLS! SLAP EM! CRACK EM!
6/6 c7 RyokoMist
Selina has always pissed me off. And Dick has most definitely had his moments. But all of this seriously PISSING ME OFF. ITS BAD ENOUGH THAT THE TWO OF THEM ARE FRIGGING MARRIED, BUT ALL THE PETTINESS AND LIES IS A BIG NO! And Nyssa. I like her. BUT DAGGONE IT THAT WAS THE WORST WAY TO SPILL THAT SECRET. AND FUCK SELINA FOR NOT TELLING BRUCE AND EVERYBODY JUST NEEDS TO GET OUT OF THE-OH...Terry already handled that...thats why he's my husband... Well, one of em..
6/6 c6 RyokoMist
Is this you mad?" Batman asked, excitedly. "I've never seen that! Is this you mad?!"

"Livid," Koutetsu replied.

Me: *TFS Hellsing Abridged Alucard growl of pleasure* "Uhhhhnnnnn, fuc-I mean marry-me..."

BLAZE BETTER BACK OFF MY MAN! I mean, same sis, BUT BACK OFF. Koutetsu being so aggressive is UNF...excuse me whilst I go change...
6/6 c5 RyokoMist
Terry got a lot of Sass in this chapter and I'm actually here for it
6/6 c4 RyokoMist
I'm sorry, I couldn't hear anything else over Selina's bitterness. Also, she need to tone down coming at Diana. Homegirl is literally a goddess and warrior who could go toe to toe with Kal-El (even if just for a moment). She would wipe out all 9 of Selina's lives with one hit
6/6 c3 RyokoMist
BOY WAIT A MINUTE DID YOU JUST BRING CAT WOMAN UP IN HERE?! WHICH ONE?! AYE YO T WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! I'ON LIKE IT(I'm lying. I love it.)
6/6 c2 RyokoMist
I know that some other stuff happened in this chapter, BUT IM STIL SHOOK ON DIANA AND BRUCE JUST OBVIOUSLY HAVING HIS HEART IN HER HANDS! YOU CANT HIDE FROM ME, BRUCEY!
6/3 c10 20Watership's Nightwish Rat
Great chapter! Yay! Max to the rescue! Makes sense that she'd be able to cheer Bruce up, especially with what she went through with her own dad. I sadly haven't watched very many episodes of Static Shock or JLU yet, but now I really want to watch "Patriot Act." And ohs noes! The Moirai know Fawzi's true identity, too?! Hopefully they don't find the safehouse!
5/28 c9 Watership's Nightwish Rat
Honestly, I didn't expect Terry to reveal all of that so soon (or in the story at all). But, considering Tyson/Fawzi already knows who Bruce, Dick, and Selina are, he would've found out sooner or later, as Terry pointed out. I just hope nothing happens where the Moirai get Tyson and have him say who Batman, Nightrunner, and Koutetsu are. Also, that "The Son of Batman" reference was hilarious. XD
5/22 c8 Watership's Nightwish Rat
Awesome to see the Fantabulous Five (that's what I'm calling them from here on out) supporting Bruce through this! Though I will admit to laughing when Sally said, "Oh, damn, that's a lot of stuff!" And yay for Diana being supportive and understanding, as well! I figured she would be, yet I was still surprised by how much. Also-

Coba: *stands up on the table* HECK YEAH! YOU TELL THE TROUBLESOME TRIO OFF, BRO! *glances at WNR* Oh! Sorry, did I interrupt?

You did, but, to be fair, I was gonna say the same thing. Anyway, holy crud! Fawzi was experimented on as a baby?!

Coba: *winces* Not a fun time. Trust me on that.

And he was in the Lazarus Pit before even being born?! Oh boy... This all explains at least part of why the Moirai is after him. I freaking love Terry's instructions for Diana, though. XD
Also, I just had a thought-

Coba: Uh oh...

Hey! My thoughts created you, remember?!

Coba: True.

Could Helena secretly be part of the Moirai? I don't expect to be right about it (especially since I've been wrong already), but it wouldn't seem too outlandish at this point, either.
5/20 c7 Watership's Nightwish Rat
HOOOOOOOOOLYYYYYYY SHHH-COOOOOOOOOOOW! I didn't see those explosions or revelations coming! Poor Bruce! To heck with Selina and Grayson not telling Bruce about Helena! Good on Terry for telling Selina, Dick, and Nyssa to leave! Sorry for the exclamation points! I'm ticked right now!

... Okay, I'm calm for the moment.

What did Nyssa mean by Selina failing twice as a mother, though? Does she mean Selina failed twice with Helena? Or is there another kid?
22 Page 1 2 Next »