for Iridescent

8/24/2021 c26 20Watership's Nightwish Rat
Glad to see that Helena's fitting right in! And WHAT?! MAX AND SALLY ARE PREGNANT AGAIN?! Terry and Basem are gonna have their hands full, no doubt.

I am a bit sad that the story is ending, but, at the same time, I'm excited to see what the future stories will bring! Is "So Far Away" in reference to the Avenged Sevenfold song, the Staind song, both, or none of the above? I'm a little scared about what the definitive conclusions will be.

As usual, you're welcome for the constant reviews! You earned 'em!
8/24/2021 c25 Watership's Nightwish Rat
YAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY! THEY GOT TO MEET HELENA! AND SHE'S FLIPPING AWESOME! WOOOOOOOO!

T2, this chapter had me grinning the whole way through and misty-eyed in several spots. I love how believable and heartwarming the interactions were in this! The way Helena and Terry met told me immediately that I was going to like Helena quite a bit. Sad what she had to go through with her husband and losing her friend. Neat that she was in the Navy, though: I have relatives who were in the Navy for a bit. And ooh! She's moving back to the States! Nice! And Bruce is calling Clark of all people for a favor to help Helena move?
Coba: He rarely calls Clark. It makes sense that Bruce would call him, though, considering it's for a reason that means a great deal to him.

Alright! On to the finale!
8/21/2021 c24 Watership's Nightwish Rat
BLAZE IS BACK! WOOT WOOT! AND WHY ARE ALL OF THE SEX JOKES SO DANG FUNNY?!
Coba: Because T2 is good at writing them in a way that isn't grossly out of character?
Good point!

It's great that Basem and Hayate's friends from Paris reached out to check on Hayate. Glad Lance got over himself!
And OOOHHHHHH BRUCE IS GONNA REACH OUT TO HELENA! ABOUT TIME!
Coba: I hope everything goes well... Either way, WNR and I are going to get the feels while reading it.
About time you predicted something without sounding uncertain!
Coba: *glares at WNR*
EEP!
8/21/2021 c23 Watership's Nightwish Rat
So many apologies here! I can't lie: I smiled and said "Aww!" quite a few times XD

And YAY! BRUCE HAS THE INFO HE NEEDS TO CONTACT HELENA! Hopefully Nyssa was truthful about Helena wanting to know her father... And that she'll be open to talking to him.

Since I already read the newest chapter, I will be reviewing that next!
8/20/2021 c22 Watership's Nightwish Rat
OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH! That's what Basem had to do. And he didn't cross the line! Yay! :D I really wish I could give him a hug, though. Poor guy's been through a lot because of Rene. I feel a bit bad for Rene as well, but not because Basem won't forgive him.

It was cool to see Barbara and Valerie get more spotlight here, as well. Yep, Barbara doesn't seem to get enough credit in the show for what she does! And it's nice to see her somewhat include Valerie in the vigilante business.

Ooh! New developments, you say?
Coba: Could Bruce and Helena finally meeting be one? I hope so- -I don't like the idea of Bruce not getting to know his own children.
Oh. My. God. Coba, are you REALLY not sure for once?!
Coba: Oh, come on! It happens!
8/19/2021 c21 Watership's Nightwish Rat
Aww, man! Did Blaze HAVE to leave? No fair!

Oh boy. What is Basem out to do with Rene, exactly? I suppose I shall find out in a few minutes! On to the next!
8/17/2021 c20 32RyokoMist
I CAN'T WAIT FOR WHAT COMES NEXT! TALK ABOUT EMOTIONAL, POWERFUL, VICIOUS, DRAMATIC! WHAT YOU GONNA HIT ME WITH NEXT?!
Also: BLAZE!
8/17/2021 c19 RyokoMist
Was not expecting Tiger's suicide. I feel...conflicted again...And I just gotta feel bad for Hayate. MAN! THIS IS AMAZING!
8/17/2021 c18 RyokoMist
AWWWWWW TERRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! I LOVE HIM! *cries*
8/17/2021 c17 RyokoMist
OH IT'S ON TIMES TWO! KICK THAT ASS, KOUTETSU!
(struggles to keep a perverted comment buried deep within my mind where it should remain)
8/17/2021 c16 RyokoMist
OH IT'S ON NOW!
8/17/2021 c15 RyokoMist
Well...I was not expecting Rene's apology. I dont know how to feel about it... I am also feeling...conflicted...huh...

(silly me reacting to this: RUNNER! I KNOW HOW YOU ARE FEELING! LET'S CONSOLE ONE ANOTHER! *eyebrows*)
8/17/2021 c14 RyokoMist
MAX AND SALLY BEING BRIGHT RAYS OF LIGHT FOR THE WIN!

I'm not going to lie: at first when Selina came for Max and Sally about telling their husband's identities, I was like, "HERE THIS HEFFA GO!" But then Max read her and I was like, "OH MY OTHER ME, GET IT!" But then Selina basically loved Max and i WAS LIKE, "OKAY I CAN GET BEHIND THIS FRIENDSHIP, MAYBE!" I love that you used the girls to bring joy and comfort in the midst of a dark situation/s! TALLY HO!
8/17/2021 c13 RyokoMist
So I got so wrapped up in everything that I forgot this from the previous chapter:

HOW DARE YOU ALMOST MAKE ME THINK TERRY GOT S'PLODED!

Ahem: Glad to see everyone is okay! BOY YOU GOTTA STOP DOING THIS (aka, keep doing it - but I cannot promise not to hurt you in the process)

Also: BLAZE BETTER BACK OFF MY MAN!
Blaze: Excuse me, baby girl, but i don't see your name on him anywhere-.
Me: *pounces* BITCH I WILL CUT YOU!

I dont know why this girl hasn't grown on me yet...
Blaze: *tattered and beaten, groans* Ugh, PLEASE TOMMY...MAKE HER LIKE ME...
Me: Yeah Tommy...Please... *glares*
8/17/2021 c12 RyokoMist
oh...Oh...OH! SO WE JUST STARTING THE CHAPTER OFF WITH TIGER BETRAYING EVERYBODY! You couldn't even give me a second and let it be halfway in - YOU JUST HAD TO MAKE IT SAY BOOM IN MY FACE! HOW DARE YOU?! (I aint mad. I knew this fool was going to be a problem! KICK HIS ASS HUSBAND!)
Terry: Um...Kinah...?
Basem: Which one of us is that supposed to be meant for?
Me: I said what I said, boys. *le flips hair*
Koutetsu: Well, yes, BUT you must be a little more specific-.
Me: ALL OF YALL MY HUZZBANDS NOW GO KICK HIS ASS!
Basem: But...I'm married...with kids!
Terry: "KID" technically. And same.
Me: I'M MARRIED TO ALL OF YALL!
Bruce: Even me?
Me: I said ALL, Bruce.
Diana: Even all of their romantic partners?
Me: *death glare* I SAID-

THEY BETTER STOP PLAYING WITH ME! ANYWAYS! GREAT CHAPTER! ONWARD! TALLY HO!
46 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »