for KonoSuba: Tales of the Red Warrior

3/16 c4 Cyberfox45
So glad you updated. I really enjoy reading this. Hope you update it more
3/14 c4 Dude
I'm so glad you have finally updated this story and it was well worth the wait. I can't remember if you have mentioned it in the earlier chapters, but are shipping your oc with aqua, cause it seems like it to me? I'm not complaining or I'm against it, I'm for it, I'm just wondering if it's gonna be oc x aqua or oc x harem, either or I'm all for it and you have done and an amazing job on this chapter and story as a whole and I look forward to the next update of this story! Great job dude!
3/9 c4 3Raidentensho
very nice. hmm, i wonder if his new sword will grow after drinking blood from his foes. also wonder if his flail or whip will have the same properties from the Castlevania series. looking forward to more. also wonder if Darkness will be his lover in the future. hmm, will the oc suggest bras being made from Wiz after meeting her? this will be epic. until then, later!
3/8 c4 wellingtonlucas282
Obrigado pelo capítulo incrível Autor-San!
3/8 c4 1raymondtan050
Might need someone to help beta to check some grammar and spelling errors, but was a fun read otherwise!
3/8 c4 3OechsnerC
Awesome update. Looking forward to reading more.
3/8 c4 xXwolfsterXx644
Definitely Can't wait for the next update s
3/8 c4 frankieu
nice chapter thx for writing it
fun seeing the cabbage quest and the mc dealing with a hangover from hell
interesting seeing his idea for a weapon
3/8 c4 DipstickMadden
Yay more
3/8 c1 1Sneaky Faisal
A fellow Dark Souls conniseur.
3/8 c4 Jay Shawn Green
I really appreciate how you are handling the interactions between everyone (Man, patience sure is a virtue hard to come by on the Konosuba World lol), feels very close to how they act on canon (I mean, when they are not arguing or making a mess).
Got super happy when I saw the fic was updated, hope you are doing okay RedKnight21!
Uh, so Kazuma is going for a different type of build this time...amazing!
2/17 c3 xXwolfsterXx644
Definitely Can't wait for the next update
2/7 c3 DipstickMadden
More please
1/24 c2 5Servant Ambrosius
For some really good blood manipulation skills you should look up flowing red scale from jujutsu kaisen
12/15/2021 c2 Sherodx
Meh, if I wanted blood manipulation I would choose blood magic on a level of Aatrox.
70 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »