for KonoSuba: Tales of the Red Warrior

5/17/2021 c1 Darkjaden
Blood really? Liquid manipulation would have been better since it would includes blood.
5/15/2021 c1 Crywolfseven
Pretty cool first chapter I wouldn’t have thought of asking for blood manipulation but it’s a smart if gross choice lol. I mean if he figures out the actual magic instead of relying on spells and skills he could easily make a cheap spike that shoots out of someone’s body made of their own blood. Kind of a good way to get a surprise kill in who expects their blood to stab out of their body out of nowhere.
5/12/2021 c1 1November-5hit
You have my attention sir.
5/11/2021 c1 nanox876
Will you include the Light and Web Novel as well?
5/11/2021 c1 3OechsnerC
Awesome start to story. Really excited to read more. Can’t wait till he meets Aqua again, and see how things have gone for Kazuma. Looking forward to reading more.
5/11/2021 c1 Scandalf
Your skills costs are ridicilous. As in, they are too low.

1 MP every second for every liter in use. (Warning! Use of ability drains vitality until blood is placed back in the users body!)(50 Vitality1 liter of blood)

60 Mana per minute to freely manipulate an entire litre of blood? Only 50 vitality for that much blood as well? He has 550 Hp, and a passive regen skill. He regens faster than he could kill himself if he only took 1 litre every minute...
Also, what is the point of having all these Blood skills if he can freely manipulate it anyway? It's just more MP uses lol, makes no sense.
I don't know what is the normal amount of points to start with is but it just felt like he should only have like 4-5. Maybe 6.
5/11/2021 c1 tgfofp
It sounds good so far! Although blood manipulation is not some reality braking power, in the beginning, I can see it having many uses as the story progresses. Even a shallow cut on an enemy can 'debuff' them, and at the same time empower your MC. It's pretty versatile.
I hope that once Kazuma comes along, he won't be joining his group. I personally don't want a rehash of the canon story, but a new story with the settings of Konosuba.
Thanks and I hope for a speedy update!
5/10/2021 c1 2Marc Ello-Re Yes
Blood manipulation? When I saw that, I thought it would be like a Blood Hunter from DnD. Well if you want some inspiration for more blood abilities, that would be a good place to look. I don’t usually like SI fics, but I’m curious. Please continue!
5/10/2021 c1 Giltlawyer9000
Love the chapter can't wait for the next!
Note: Can't wait till JJ is able to blood bend, or better yet pull of a Gear Second. Don't know what you have planned, but I know it will be ENTERTAINING!
69 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5