FanFiction.Net
for A Goddamn Children's Cartoon (James Semi-SI)

2/1 c2 ringgold913
11/25/2022 c2 Enyhrye
Not sure why those three options were presented. Not like MC has any way to determine whether the breeder had means to provide any of them. He just randomly went over all pokemon he knew and zoomed in on those three?
It's not that important I guess. My vote is 2
11/20/2022 c2 Guest
11/7/2022 c2 Bakuto Masaki
This is pretty decent so far and I hope you continue it. And I say 3 because Houndour has a great edge over Psychic Types and the Fire Typing deals with the Dark Types normal weakness to Bug Types. It is a great choice and fits with Team Rocket theme.
10/25/2022 c1 Terracotta Tortilla
If you ever decide to continue this, put it on a different site. Places like SpaceBattles, QQ, Sufficient velocity, etc all have better ways to run quests/cyoa fics.
9/23/2022 c2 9Wrath of The Sun Deity
He needs a Houndour
9/23/2022 c1 Wrath of The Sun Deity
8/29/2022 c2 2SonJubbi
Gotta take a L to become the best of the best go Swinub as it’s final evolution is what will help you reach the top.
8/28/2022 c2 11IsekaIBoi
okay, you got me hooked
8/26/2022 c2 MicroNapoleon
Definitely a 2 from me
8/23/2022 c1 Omnireceptacle
This story is looking INTERESTINGGGG. I'm about as hyped for a release of this now as I am for the East Blue one!
8/23/2022 c2 Omnireceptacle
22222222
8/23/2022 c1 Omnireceptacle
Gonna be honest, I don't like any of the options. 3 sounds the most fun tho.
8/22/2022 c2 DickWizard
Houndour make James the dog type trainer
8/21/2022 c2 Alostdonkey
Swinub, Ice types are both rare but not completely so rare that it would be completely unique like a mega Houndoom would be. Right now James is too weak and ignorant of the world to be getting the kind of attention he would with a mega pokemon. Also grass types are common and while powerful it doesn’t have the same kind of social impact a rare super tank Ice type if the focus is going to be on getting enough attention to rise in the ranks.
540 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »