FanFiction.Net
for A Ron through time

7/26/2022 c5 2dominonhero
Just binged what little there is to binge. There aren't many ron-centric fics out there and yours is already shaping up to be one of the top ones. I love character-driven stories and this one seems to be quite heavy on that aspect.

There isn't enough there yet to give you full feedback but you're doing good and I honestly love the way you set up his personality by taking into account his best traits and amplifying them while giving him a good dose of well justified self-doubt.

It will be a treat to see his issues resolved while he grows into the tactical powerhouse they need.

Cheers and keep having fun crafting magic out of words!
7/21/2022 c1 Pteaset
Love it
7/21/2022 c5 Anthro79
Nice chapter so glad you posted another one
5/24/2021 c4 ashish123
Great chapter. I love how you mended relation between Ron and Percy. Your view of Ron/Luna/Hermione is really great. I am looking forward to their interactions with each other.
Please continue with the story. The way you are writing Ron is simply beautiful. Eagerly waiting for your next update.
5/24/2021 c4 5weirdhead
Tnx. But I have a vague memory of reading that one.
5/19/2021 c3 TroyWeb
It's good to see Ron working to have a better friendship with Harry this time around. One of the things that bothers me about canon is JK Rowling doesn't really know what it means to be best mates. The way she depicted Ron and Harry's friendship was so unrealistic. Rowling's the reason why there are so many Ron bashers in fan fiction.
5/18/2021 c2 TroyWeb
This was a different way for Ron to get a second chance.
5/18/2021 c1 TroyWeb
This is a good beginning. Interested to see where you take this subplot.
5/15/2021 c3 weirdhead
Ron can use this to boost Harry's morale
5/12/2021 c1 weirdhead
Is Ron in three way relationship or is he going for a harem?

And you can read and pick up something from these fics.
Fate
Choices
Red Knight
5/12/2021 c1 2morring star
looking forward to the next chapter
5/12/2021 c1 Anthro79
Great first chapter can’t wait for the next chapter.