FanFiction.Net
for Betrothed

11/20/2023 c3 ToddGilliss
Time to move forward with this story again

Good Luck!
10/29/2023 c3 JerryofNM
Great story! It was very clever and fun to read.
8/15/2023 c3 BelleHart
Absolutely great story. Please please find your muse again and continue. And thanks for sharing your imagination with us.
7/16/2023 c3 Millie072
If Hermione punched and slapped me the way she does Harry, I'd start returning the favor twice as hard. Ginny included. No one should feel free to take a swing at a person because you disapprove of what they do or say. How can this be complete? Read your last chapter. It may be abandoned. But complete? No way. At least get poor Neville out of the street so he can be sick in private. Thanks for the beginning of an incredible story.
7/16/2023 c2 Millie072
Great to see Harry finally showing some backbone. When will Dumbledore realize This Harry is no longer his worshiping follower? Why doesn't someone brew a silencing potion for Molly? Since he has finally told her no, Harry needs to lay down the law. This is not your house should work on a 2-3-hour basis. If all else fails, lock her in room with silencing & unbreakable locking charms. Take her wand away.
1/11/2023 c3 7jada951
it was interesting, but totally agree w/ other reviews.
how is this complete?
7/25/2022 c3 Holy Hannah
Wow, great start. Very disappointed where it ends. Maybe change complete to abandon?
6/21/2022 c3 6Yaw6113
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot. I am sorry if I am being rude or annoying you; I don’t mean to be rude or annoy you; I just really like your story.
6/18/2022 c3 eaminoh
Well this just sucks, you had a really good story going here, and you just say complete . No part 2..
Let someone adopt it to complete it.
12/28/2021 c3 Larenars
Extremely interesting.
11/17/2021 c3 K
A good story. But you marked it as complete, when it is not. That's your right, just as it is my right to never read anything you've written ever again.
11/12/2021 c3 21Duchess67
Oh my gosh, what happens NEXT?!

I can't believe Dumbles tried something so asinine! Hermione had it right when she said he was a pimp, but she wouldn't be his whore. Good grief, the old man has gone senile!
5/21/2021 c1 yardchicken2
This is enjoyable so far, but has been mis-marked as complete.
5/19/2021 c3 2Lanzecki
You're on a roll, and I'm loving it!
5/18/2021 c1 Hurin3
I was very pleased to see a new story from you. Your Brightest Witch short is one of my favorites, and I re-read it regularly. I’m not going to complain about certain things in this one because I’m sure you are already aware of them. This story does share many of the best traits of Brightest Witch, especially the fine dialogue.

Thanks for writing and sharing!
19 Page 1 2 Next »