for Playing the Game

9/30 c43 SalemTheSpeakerOfTruth
The "Freedom" stuff is annoying.
9/30 c14 Ppsh
Gotta say, this is one of the best GoT fanfics around. As another person said, came for the smut, stayed for the plot. It's a genuinely cool take on an alternate timeline, and works within the established lore pretty damn well. I have often admired how you seem to not only write a lot, but do proper research for your stories & characters, capturing their essence whilst also putting them into situations not ever seen in canon in believable ways. Very good.
9/27 c53 6Wade98
Oh Myrcella, I don't believe it's exactly your life he is after. At least, not how you are imagining it.
9/26 c53 WhiteEagle1985
A great chapter here.
9/26 c53 Kalstorm99
interesting
9/13 c52 Wade98
Huh...I don't know why, but I didn't expect the snakes to be executed even after what they'd done. I guess part of me expected Jon to dominate them into submission still, even with what was described about them. But yeah, they're dead and gone then...wow. Will others be executed similarly then?
9/12 c52 WhiteEagle1985
A well written chapter here.
9/12 c52 Kalstorm99
Great chapter.
9/12 c52 1moh999
to the West then the Iron Islands to kill an eldritch abomination then go to the Riverlands then the Vale and Kingslanding
9/12 c52 marlastiano
Good
9/11 c45 moh999
please have him kill the Drowned fucker and the Ironborn
9/3 c1 9Troon
There's a lot of dialog and it was confusing at times who was saying what since there's not a lot of descriptions after the dialog sentence ends

love the premise of an outgoing and more overtly hotheaded Jon
9/1 c46 Draco619