FanFiction.Net

J j
4/11/2022 c41 Kalstorm99
nice chapter.
4/11/2022 c41 marlastiano
Good
3/30/2022 c17 Sneeze
I really like the way you end each chapter with Jon having to make a choice, and starting the next one with Jon already having made it and the chapter itself being that choice being put into action. The combination of gentle cliffhanger that leaves me intrigued, and quick and straight forward resolution is lovely, makes me want to keep reading and is satisfying. Thank you for posting your work, it is very enjoyable.
3/28/2022 c40 Kalstorm99
nice.
3/28/2022 c40 Asianman2
as one great expert in once said:

"Let them fight..."
3/28/2022 c40 marlastiano
Funny :)
3/24/2022 c7 Guest
Mmm… male primogeniture entails succession going from a man to his eldest male child; not man to his eldest brother - unless that man has no living male heirs. So no there is nothing murky about the line of succession in this case. Upon Rhaegar’s death succession immediately passed to Jon.
3/19/2022 c39 AshuraNoKami
Honestly the Wilding just fucking pissed me of. God I would've killed most of them. Annoying as hell. That's the only downside to this story. Jon is too nice.
3/19/2022 c39 Guest
What if someone from GOT entered the world of Elder Scrolls and became attracted to the female non-human races?.
3/17/2022 c8 Adolfo Hidalgo
Cringe
3/15/2022 c21 Lord Of Domination
dropped.
3/15/2022 c18 Lord Of Domination
yeah, breed your women before you have managed to get a stable foothold, what could go wrong?
dumbass.
3/15/2022 c17 Lord Of Domination
this fic is by far one of the worse ones I've read that's written by Cambrian Beckett, a great disappointment.

it's cringe and overall pathetic, which is something I never would've expected after reading his fics spy games and a motherfucking dragon.
328 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »